Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain in the forecast tonight. Not stoked.

Pulled three colas this evening. Three that had pm creeping up from beneath, and we're pretty much milky with faint amber. The rest still needs some time. Now it's fighting it out the final stretch.

My heart is swelled with pride Ston~, I feel like a new grandma.... That is high praise, get it high... I just hope you like the smoke as much as we all do. Dense buds are good.

Nurse Larry is by far the biggest succes for this season, Rose. Thank you for giving me the chance to grow her :48: That pictured bud is one of the 3 lower little ones I pulled. Just wait. Today going to pull down these giants! Excited!

View attachment image.jpg

Oh boy, good luck with all that trimming... Wish i was there to help. Trimming mojo!

WOOHOO, that's my girl, with a great grower....now were talking...YAYAYAYA

glad to see that you are still around I been threw the fire and back just wanted to say you gotem looking good... you go girl

Yep, that is the girl right there. I have popcorn of her from last year and it is almost all red hair. Cure her well and you will be peace filled. love this nurse larry. great job Ston~ Love that you rocked the grow with her. thank you.

Latest posts

Back