Nute burned 6 weeks into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blunted

Reaction score
My lady is nute burned and like a McNubblet I have been using miracle grow soil (yes,yes I know NEVER AGAIN). I stopped fertilizing her 2 weeks ago and shes been getting just water but she keeps looking worse, no burned buds but many of the leaves are. So I went out and bought some fox farm ocean forest. Now I'm not to sure how approach this, I'm scared of stressing her too much with a transplant so I was thinking perhaps I should scoop out a good bit of the MG mix, flush whats in there then apply the fox farm. I still have around 4 to 5 weeks of flower so im hoping to clear this soon before it burns the buds. My lady is about 5 feet and is in a 5 gallon pot. Thanks for the advice:confused:

hey blunted, flush the soil extremely well, i think its 3 gallons water per gallon dirt any way you need at lest that much to flush proper or more.
the transplant wont hurt any thing it will most likely help just water good also mix 1 table spoon epsom salt in a gallon of water then water this will help the nutrient lock out is seems to be in no ferts for at least 2 weeks. :D :D :D :D

Use 5 gallons of water per gallon of soil for something this severe, this is a vital time in your flowering. Do not give it any nutes again, start flushing for harvest now.

Latest posts

Back