nute question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowUsome

Reaction score
i've never read anyone's nutrient feeding schedule and exactly how much the feed plants at certain times. for example i use the chart on AN's website at half strength, using Sensi 2 part only part A and B. i'm getting good results i suppose. i just want to know what everyone uses and how much of the nutrients they use.

I would want to know the Nutrient you are useing....then I could and mayybe able to help..Like Midzeye said strains react diffrent...but if we know the nutrient you want to use..also is this soil or Hydro...we need some more info but you come to right place:aok: take care and be safe

i'm using sensi 2 part. 12 plants, (voyer, pure power, pure gold, super skunk, ) growing in soil in 2 gallon pots. i'm in the 4th week of flower and on the AN website chart it recommends that i use 1200 ppm, i'm using half the recommended nutes. only using A + B none of the other stuff. under a 600 watt hps.

MindzEye said:
The amount depends on the strain, Ive grown some that it would handle very little and ive grown some that couldnt get enough. When I grow a new strain I test it. When the plant is mature I feed it a little more, next feeding increase it some more. I do this until the leaves tips burn just a little then I back off the nutes 200-300 ppm, then schedule feeding strengths around this info...
Ive been doing the same as MindzEye ;) ( Works well ) Although i usally have a Lab rat to taste the poison first ( And feed the rest 4 days later ) ! :D

Latest posts

Back