nutes and cloning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENIE_420

Reaction score
Okay it seems that Ive read somewhere it is best to starve the plant of nitrogen for a week and 24-36 hours before taking the cuttings to give the plant a dose of (K). Is this about right?

Some do it that way, but I don't.

if i need cuts....i take them.

veg, flower or just reveg after chop. I dont fool with changing my nutrients around.

I would never starve my girls, adding a half dose or so of flower nutes a day before your going to make the clones does seem to help but is not nessecary. This somehow helps them root, seems to work for me when I rememeber to do it.lol

I would not change a thing....like TOA, I take my cuttings whenever I need them. Use a sharp pair of clippers or razor, I prefer Clonex but a good rooting hormone, and don't put them under too much light. I use a small 26w CFL. Too much light will interfere with the root throwing process. jmo

^ dealing with that now, got grape Apollo under the 1k and even wayyyy off in the back the light is still to much for them. If they make it... They make it! Lol

I miss my t5 veg tent!

Fk auto correct!!

Latest posts

Back