Nutes killing plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude as long as your nutes are not timerelease you will be good
what nutes are those send link to them or a pic :)

yea those rock nutes will burn the shiiit out of ur plants...i used some on my last grow..sprinkled on the soil and wantered..in the next two days the plants looked like they wer put in an oven..got burned so bad...but later on..i used these rocks again but this time i dissolved it in the water first...and it worked great...my leaves started doubling in size.

sprinkling them on the soil has one great disadvantage...these rock dont dissolve from the first time u water...so when u sprinkle them and water...it needs about five waterings to dissolve them i think..so its like ur givin the plants nutes everytime u water...ur not suppose to do that...u have to give them water only between nutes...for example..this is how i feed my plants--> water..nutes..water..nutes..etc..

u need to becareful not to put alot of these rocks because they burn the plants easily...and that 10-15-10 fert is for flowering..cuz it looks lik its high in P (phosphorus)...u need ferts high in N (nitrogen) for vegging..ask around for N-P-K levels before u buy ur nutes...

good luck.

brouli said:
dude as long as your nutes are not timerelease you will be good
what nutes are those send link to them or a pic :)

wats timerelease?

Maybe you should be searching for a good grow guide before going out and buying anything else. You are going to save yourself alot of time and money.
Otherwise preferably you want to find an Organic nutrient, preferably liquid.

Home Depot carries the Alaska Brand of Fish Emulsion for veg, For flower they got the Alaska MorBloom too... some stores don't have it some do.
Otherwise order your nutrients offline.Go Organic

rami said:
wats timerelease?

that mean it releas ove time usually 3 monts or so so thats a lot a lot of nutes for specialy little plants
the easiest way is to but MG nutes chek my Grow guide i got picture of what im using now for veg stage .

Latest posts

Back