Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got my jungle juice & picked up some calmag as well , so I will give that a try ! Do you guys use any additives or boosters ? I was going to try to keep things nice & simple but just thought I would ask ? Looking forward to this crop ,cant wait dinafem cheese ,resin la ultra and bubblicious . Thanks again for your advice :aok:

After all this talk, I think that I may have to pick up some JJ and give it a try. I could run a side-by-side with GH 3 part.

I really am not much of an additive person. However a grower I respect swears by Kool Bloom, so have decided to try it. There are 2 different kinds--one for early flowering and one for late flowering.

After all this talk, I think that I may have to pick up some JJ and give it a try. I could run a side-by-side with GH 3 part.

I really am not much of an additive person. However a grower I respect swears by Kool Bloom, so have decided to try it. There are 2 different kinds--one for early flowering and one for late flowering.

Honestly, the vegging benefits alone are amazing, at least compared to other nutes I've run (Botanicare KIND line, Dutch Masters Gold, Xnutrients). When I saw how JJ ran in hydro, my jaw just about hit the floor. So fast, so green, so good lol :)

But hey, I've never run GH, and I've only done this a year, so you can only take what I have to say so far. :)

Hey frosty nanners, nice to see you here.... Dr green fangs alias....

Honestly, the vegging benefits alone are amazing, at least compared to other nutes I've run (Botanicare KIND line, Dutch Masters Gold, Xnutrients). When I saw how JJ ran in hydro, my jaw just about hit the floor. So fast, so green, so good lol :)

But hey, I've never run GH, and I've only done this a year, so you can only take what I have to say so far. :)

Well, I tell you, you are doing something right. You have become quite an adept grower in a very short time. You are speaking from a place of experience and you have tried other quality nutes. I think it would certainly be worth a go. A fun experiment if nothing else.

The JJ is a solid stand alone base nute and doesn't really require any additives(accept for the cal/mag). Any extras would have to be with experimentation. I do use Hygrozyme and Mother Earth Tea (as an experiment with organic nutrients, but its effectiveness is still in question) during flower and I use Thrive Alive as a plant tonic to provide vitamins, but I only use it once when I transplant from cloner to medium and once when moving from veg to flower. :)

Just remember with the JJ that you have to monitor your pH a little closer until you get used to how it acts, as I have ffound that the pH drift works opposite of the GH nutes. You will have to monitor the pH drift to see if it drifts down or up and then adjust accordingly.

Latest posts

Back