NV White Widow clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have so many grows going i get lost
Blue Mystic, Hashberry, WW and AfxPW is all. I'm too impatient to grow 1 strain at a time so I do the multi thing:D. A Multi strain perpetual grow is a real pain in the butt to keep up with watering, dates, etc but it's rewarding in the end. Instead of a whole lot of 1 strain I get a lil bit of a few;). Btw, I started some Mystery HazexL.A. Confidential yesterday...we'll see how those go on 12/12 from seed:).

She's doing exceptionally well. Short and bushy. She's LSTed, topped and pinched:). She might get veg for another month. I was going to put her in the closet when the hashberry is done but I think I want a monster WW plant so I can get a substantial harvest. I put some diamotaceous earth on top of the soil, thanks to Hick:D, for a knat prob I was having and watered her with some grow big, liquid karma and sweet yesterday.

bud 108.jpg2.jpg

bud 111.jpg2.jpg

bud 109.jpg2.jpg

Decided to go on and put her on 12/12. It was either that or reconstruct my veg room which i'm not about to do. On to the pics.
bud_1552.jpg
bud_1472.jpg
And a close up of a few breaks I made. You can see the heal right behind my tie.
bud_1512.jpg
Few more pics of my lst and topping job. She was also pruned. Yeah, she's going through a lot:D.

bud 153.jpg2.jpg

bud 154.jpg2.jpg

Nice and purty and bushy!

Can smell her from here!

As always puff, you do a nice job. Sorry if I missed an earlier post, but what lights are you vegging with? HPS or MH?

BTW, your avatar is funny - I can't remember what movie was that off of.

she looks great man. when you gon let it flower?? i cant decide on WW or WR . Is it a demanding strain (need extra care and attention, ease of growth)??

Whats going on BBP. Man she is coming right along and looking great. Veg her for another month and she's gonna be huge. ;) Keep up the great work my friend.

I put her on 12/12 last night. Like a dunce, I sit her on something unstable to raise her canopy to the height of my other girls and she fell on my HashBerry:holysheep::doh::hairpull:!!! Broke a few of her(the HB) branches and uglified her:eek:. Oh well, I knew it wasn't a good idea when I done it and the show must go on:fid:. Didn't hurt the WW at all:D. BFK, she was very easy to grow. She takes to everything very well-cloning, lst, topping and breaking the stems. Very hardy strain.

looking fantastic, id love to try some L:S:T: on my next grow just to check it out....this time around im just gunna leave one big fateroski kola

This girl is getting biiig!!! I've been breaking the rules and pruning during flowering. Theres a good chance i'll have to chop her early if I have to move anyway. She smells good and skunky. I'll be able to see the effects of my pinching, chopping and pruning because a friend has a clone from the same mother that he does nothing to. I've included pics of my pruning and stem pinching. The breaks were made everywhere you see a brown discoloration.
bud_00421.jpg
bud_0062.jpg
bud_01021.jpg

bud 005.jpg2.jpg

bud 007.jpg2.jpg

By tieing the stem down you now created about 6-7 more upright growing stems?

still looking great BBP keep it up. spread a lil of that GREEN MOJO around will ya. lol

Fire it up

KT

Wow. Very nice indeed. I am gonna definitely wanna hear a smoke report on this baby, see if she's all that she's cracked up to be. :D

To whom it my concern,.......GOOD F*&^#@ GROW AFTER ANOTHER!!!!!!!! Damn Man i cant wait till it starts to bud up, how old is she,and her height??? Dont you jus love the extra growth tieing the stem down gives?? Keep her happy Bomb so she can be the BOMB!!!!!

She was about to grow into my light so I had to give her the ghetto tie:D. Today I fed her 3/4 a gal of neptunes harvest fish and seaweed, superthrive and sweet. Budding up great!
bud_0082.jpg

another great grow from bbp..widow is looking very nice,excellent green folliage

Latest posts

Back