NV White Widow clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man. You are the growenist cat I know. BEATUIFUL.
Q: Are you using grow bags all the way through, and if so, what size. I used round 3 gl pots last time, and REALLY hindered me down to only two plants in my space. Have some 3 gl bags this time, and should be able to do 6. Wife wants only 4. Debating......:hubba:
Thnx, the Captain........

This smells EXACTLY like my NV Afghani and looks damned near exactly the same:confused2:. I sexed her yesterday and today with a lil MysteryHazexLA Confidential. She is coming along great. I burn my leaves a lot with cfls for those wondering why some leaves look mangled:eek:. Thanks for stopping by:D.
bud_088.jpg
bud_089.jpg

Not so sure my beans will have enough time to mature:confused:. She'll have to go until day 80, at least:doh:. I guess I could harvest all but the sexed buds.
bud_091.jpg
bud_094.jpg
bud_097.jpg

looking good bomb i hope i can get something close to what you got. Ill be LST, so i know it wont be the size yours jus hope it looks as good as yours

I'm so glad this girl is knocked up:D. I'm probably going to take the smoke buds in a week and let the seeded bud go for another month. I have a couple pregnant pods circled. I pollinated 4 branches so i'm expecting quite a few beans:hubba:. Well, on to the pics:D.
bud_098.jpg
bud_100b.JPG

bud 099.jpg

Man she looks good as hell, Bomb like always great going on your grow keep up the good work. Oh yea i got some of thet black and whit poly like you got, i jus got done putting it put and it works great at keeping the light in. I bought some velcro to keep it in place.

i got some of thet black and whit poly like you got, i jus got done putting it put and it works great at keeping the light in.
I wouldn't know what to do without it:D.

wow that is some lady you hqve there. hey bomb i rember when you camto the fam you where asking the q"s about how wire a hp your lights now the newbiea are asking you ahhhh the good old circle of mary.j growing glad to see doing so good and can't walt to see more

i rember when you camto the fam you where asking the q"s about how wire a hp your lights now the newbiea are asking you
:D...I know, right? Funny.

Beautiful plants and buds, BBP!! You are doing a great job...love it! Makes me anxious to get my microgrow going...!! Just waitin' for the seeds!! :hubba:

Man, these girls are getting frosty:hubba:. 3 more days, maybe a few more and she gets it. Thanks for stopping by:D.
bud_108.jpg
bud_105.jpg
bud_112.jpg

bud 113.jpg

bud 111.jpg

bud 110.jpg

thos ladies are looking good as hell Bomb. I cant wait till i do my WW in hopes that it looks like yours. Keep it up man

Latest posts

Back