NV White Widow clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man she is looking great! She had a lot done to her and looks like she is handling it all very well. Gonna have another great crop on your hands.

She's coming along. Has a very skunky smell. It's funny, smells just like NV Afghani:huh:. Sometimes I think NV just throws some beans in a pack...lol.
bud_0252.jpg
bud_0262.jpg
bud_0272.jpg

mmmmmmm..................so sugaryyyyy........ great work homie

keep it up

Fire it up too
lol

KT

beautyfull widow,every time u post they looking better and fater..

Chea! Good looking girl Bomb.....I wonder how many times I have told you that so far?:cool: Your name should be Green_Thumb:D

Doing great. Waiting for some MysteryHazexLA Confidential pollen for her...times getting short.
bud_0741.jpg
bud_0731.jpg
bud_0721.jpg
bud_071.jpg

How are you collecting and storing the pollen?
Seperate the male from the girls. Take a paper plate and cut it so it goes around the stem of the male to catch any falling pollen. When the pods open shake out the pollen on a mirror and scrape it up with a credit card or something. Put it in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge. I used pollen for a couple months this way.

hey bomb i jus got my nirvana ww 2day im not ready for a grow but getting my seeds make me wanna start. is ww kinda easy to grow?? any tips will be helpful

is ww kinda easy to grow??
I haven't ran across a strain that wasn't. Even the infamous blue mystic was very easy to grow. My experience so far with ww is she likes nitro and yellows easy. Besides that, piece of cake;).

so give it lots of nitrogen, ill be going with the fox farm nutes hopefully that will do the job

bombbudpuffa said:
I gave a friend of mine a bean and it was a girl so he gave me a cutting. Her leaves stood up today. It's been 9 days since I took her. I hope she really is the strongest bud there is:hubba:!!! Sorry for the crappy pic. Promise they'll get better as she grows;).

Hey bbp, that's very exciting about your new WW clone!! :D

We need to compare notes on the smoke. :hubba:

And as for needing Nitro and yellows easily...you are right on there! :p

Can't wait to grow again...this time maybe something w/more indica in it...we'll see. :D

Latest posts

Back