nycd and og kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown998

Reaction score
Where are they? Are they clone only or something, I'm still trying to figure out what to order Ive made my mind up and then changed it about three times already. I'm just trying to start with the best of the best.

The only place im aware of NYCD ($160) is on attitude seed co. and they might have og but idk for sure

You can get NYCD any place that sells soma's seeds, Doc Chronic has them, but don't confuse NYCD for sour diesel because they are totally different strains, Sour Diesel is related to OG but soma's diesel is not.

OG is a clone only but i know that greenthumb has them in S1's.

hxxp://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?partno=soma_nyc

Alright I found the nycd at Attitude, man that is allot for 10 seeds. But a smart man on this forum told me I should not be wasting my time and money on cheap stuff for my closet when I could be spending money on good genetics. So that is what I intend to do before I even start to build my closet. Anyway I also have my eye on jack herer, super silver haze, G13, Kali mist, and of course white widow. If i cant find og thin ill probably go with master. Does the nycd clone easy?

homegrown998 said:
Alright I found the nycd at Attitude, man that is allot for 10 seeds. But a smart man on this forum told me I should not be wasting my time and money on cheap stuff for my closet when I could be spending money on good genetics. So that is what I intend to do before I even start to build my closet. Anyway I also have my eye on jack herer, super silver haze, G13, Kali mist, and of course white widow. If i cant find og thin ill probably go with master. Does the nycd clone easy?

Nice list, how bout some Northern Lights?

Ive heard mixed reviews on NYCD which is what kept me from ordering it.

Northern lights is near the top of my affordable list, the ones Ive listed above are the ones i will get when I know Ive found a seed bank thats reliable.

massproducer said:
You can get NYCD any place that sells soma's seeds, Doc Chronic has them, but don't confuse NYCD for sour diesel because they are totally different strains, Sour Diesel is related to OG but soma's diesel is not.

OG is a clone only but i know that greenthumb has them in S1's.
which is better? now you got me thinking about the sour. Have you ever got the chance to compare them side by side?

not side by side but I have grown both several times and i will say without hesitation that Rez's Sour Diesel ine in the best diesel out there... No disrespect to soma but his Diesel is not even real diesel, it is something totally different, and it has nothing to do with the original ECSD which is clone-only

I think ill be going with sour thin, but who is Rez's line? or who sells it? I'm in the states so I can't go through the doc.

I had some sour for the 2nd time last week and I love it. I have a Northern Lights 4 days into veg right now but I have never grown/smoked it before so I will let you guys know

NYCD is a LONG strain. I ran it once. Never again. 10-11 weeks. Doesn't start throwing bud till week 6. If you run this with other strains, you will hate it. BUT, if you do a whole run of NYCD, you will be ok, and all your friends will love you.

I Tried Some Nycd I Got From A Club Here A While Back It Was Killer Along With Strawberry Diesel Bomb! Dont Like Sour D So Much Everytime I Had It Didnt Get Me High Im Real Heavy Smoker Though Not To Sure About The Rest

if you are saying that sour deisel didn't get you high then I would say that you didn't have sour diesel, not from rez anyways... it is funny that you can like strawberry diesel but not sour diesel when strawberry diesel is sour diesel x kyle kushman strawberry couch, but it is highly sour diesel dominate, while once again NYCD has nothing to do with the other diesel lines which once again originate from Chemdawg... You have got to be the first person I have ever heard say they got high from NYCD but didn't get high from Sour d, wow, but i guess to each is own...

Out of curiousity where did you get the sour diesel, strawberry diesel and the NYC diesel??? Like did you grow this or just take someones word as to it was what they said it was?

Wow, the SD definately gets me ripped when i smoke it and i am also a heavy smoker. I actually just got 2 baby sour diesel clones, oh how i cant wait. Got some blueberry F1 clones from a buddy as well... hmm maybe a blueberry sd cross?

massproducer said:
if you are saying that sour deisel didn't get you high then I would say that you didn't have sour diesel, not from rez anyways... it is funny that you can like strawberry diesel but not sour diesel when strawberry diesel is sour diesel x kyle kushman strawberry couch, but it is highly sour diesel dominate, while once again NYCD has nothing to do with the other diesel lines which once again originate from Chemdawg... You have got to be the first person I have ever heard say they got high from NYCD but didn't get high from Sour d, wow, but i guess to each is own...

Out of curiousity where did you get the sour diesel, strawberry diesel and the NYC diesel??? Like did you grow this or just take someones word as to it was what they said it was?

HAD IT LOTS OF DIFFERENT TIMES FROM DIFF MEDICAL SHOPS AROUND THE AREA

So You Say Nycd Is Chemdogg Dont People Say Og And Bubba Came From That Strain Also?

no NYCD is not sour diesel, they are totally different strains, with totally different genetics... NYCD is soma's version of Deisel, it has nothing to do with the original diesel line, which produced OG kush and sour D... Bubba Kush is once again a totally different strain and really shares nothing with OG... OG is not really a kush, it just shares a lot of kush qualities but OG isn't really a kush, while bubba is a true blue kush

Latest posts

Back