OK, Here we grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great THG. :aok: What kind of remodeling are ya gonna do? :confused2:

Thanks.

My flowering closet is 3 x 6.5, which is plenty large enough for me, but the door (which is in my master bedroom) is at the end of the closet in the 3' wall. This makes it cumbersome to get in and out sometimes. So, first I am moving the door to the center of the 6.5" wall (which will be in my master bathroom) and will give me better access and make it easier to change the buckets out. I am going to move some electrical boxes and add a few more. I also plan on adding more rigid ducting to make it easier when I change from winter to summer (and vice versa) ventilation. I'm taking down the mylar and putting up Panda film.

andy52 said:
lol,you are one busy lady.how about coming over and re-doing my grow area?lol

LOL, Andy, you will just have to wait your turn...I haven't even started mine yet.

:48:

Thorn said:
plants are looking fab! When that biggun coming down? Must be any day now? :)

That's my other Speed Queen. Yes, she is getting close. I am checking trichs a couple of times a day now. They are pretty much cloudy, so really close. I like to harvest before there are too many amber trichs.

yea know what you mean, the amber couchlock smoke can give a bit of a headache on the come down so don't blame u! Do you start to see amber trichs before they all turn cloudy?

Thorn said:
yea know what you mean, the amber couchlock smoke can give a bit of a headache on the come down so don't blame u! Do you start to see amber trichs before they all turn cloudy?

Actually this plant is rather unique in that I really do not see any amber trichs yet. They are just pretty much all cloudy.

You will love that Panda over the Mylar. I use Panda in my rooms. When u put it up, it looks like a Mafia kill room.

Why the panda over the mylar?

Latest posts

Back