OK, Here we grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow puuuuuurdy Thg :)...hurry it up though, would ya?...I want a smoke report on that Satori...hehe

Smoke on...

very lush garden you have there HG, you must be a busy girl with the different stages and all. i'll be watchin these!

That is one nice plant!

What nutes do you use, PPM ? and your squedule of changing your rez.
I like how green they are without any signs of burn.

Awesome looking plants!!!! Green-thumb

Growdude said:
That is one nice plant!

What nutes do you use, PPM ? and your squedule of changing your rez.
I like how green they are without any signs of burn.

Thanks, I use GH flora series and the Lucas Formula. I add Bud Blood, Big Bud and Carbo Load for flowering. I keep my PPMs low--around 1000 tops. Each bucket is its own res, since plants are in different stages of growth. I change every 7-10 days depending on my work schedule.

hey there you Goddess you! those are looking very tastey!

nice! nice! nice!:aok:

I just love seeing those huge buds form!:watchplant:

I know excited you must be getting! my girls are about 3 weeks to finish!

I swear everyday the buds get fatter! I use GH nuits also!

thanks for sharing with us! :48:

it's so much fun watching all this growing going on!

1 & 2- Still about 10 days away, I think. I have been growing this strain for a while now. I acquired the seeds from a medical grower in CA. It is a fast finisher with an up social high.

3. Satori 4 weeks into flowering.

mp 6-24-08 005 (2).jpg

mp 6-24-08 004 (2).jpg

mp 6-24-08 010 (2).jpg

that plants looks amazing, the busheyness to it makes it look so good... hope you get some tatey buds from it

The ladies are looking real nice THG. :aok: I like when it gets close to harvest because ya start counting them days down. :hubba: It's almost like a birthday or something. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The ladies are looking real nice THG. :aok: I like when it gets close to harvest because ya start counting them days down. :hubba: It's almost like a birthday or something. :p

More like Christmas:D

Ilikebigbuds said:
I think the goddess has smoked that harvest!

look at the date........

:rofl:,,,sometimes i forget to look..i think she put a link from another thread...thats my story and im sticking 2 it:p

Sorry I missed this THG.

Beautiful plants and awesome grow. You got it going on!

I totally agree with the lower ppms with DWC. Your grows shows that also.

All u fools drooling over Megan, when the true hottie is right here! Your hot Avi and grow skillz made my day!

Great job THG!

I am getting ready to take my flowering room down for some remodeling, so I don't have a whole lot going on right now. Everybody (but the SQ) is in temporary quarters that are not ideal. I have a Speed Queen almost ready for the chop-chop, a Satori scrogging and a Satori vegging.

mp 10-26 010 (2).jpg

mp 10-26 011 (2).jpg

mp 10-26 005 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back