Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the way things are growing outside this year with all the rain and sun i'm sure you will do great OH. :aok: Those pink buds are beautiful by the way. :hubba: ;)

WOW. Your girls look beautiful OH. I am inspired to make mine as big as possible. Please keep up with the posts, cant wait to see some more. Happy and safe growing.

More recent pics of my MONSTER Girls

Plants 08 069.jpg

Plants 08 053.jpg

Great garden ! What is exactly maters? My english is not good and I do not find it in my dictionnary ;)

:ciao: like everyone else has been saying ... wow:stoned: ... what part of the US are you in? Are you doing a stealth grow? How many ladies do you have? :confused2: How much of a yield are you anticipating? :watchplant: I wish I could grow them that big ... 8th ft would be a little too big around these parts ...

... you will definitely be sitting pretty come harvest time ... :hubba:

Im A Southern Boy, I know youve heard the sayin,
"American By Birth, Southern By the Grace of God." Thats ME! Old Hippie!
I dont know what weight Ill get BUT Im Hopen for more than last year, (about 3 1/2lbs bud weight). Harvested in oct. ran out in june

Hahaha thank you TBG ! I should have read the sentence loudly to understand ;)

Nice pics OldHippie :)

Amazing plants man! GOOD work!
I wonder how do you handle the stress having to worry about plants that huge growing in your backyard?? I only have two little plants in a cupboard and am so often paranoid... :D
Than again who says they are in your backyard :D
Stay safe!
Niki

3 1/2 pounds in 8 months??? Yer my hero , dude.

Reminds me of the time back in the day.....I believe it was '72. Friend and I decided we were going to become dealers. Bought a whole pound on a Friday night after saving for weeks. By Sunday afternoon we had sold 1 ounce and didnt have any left!!

old hippie you got it going on man, kepp it dialed in on them buds..... that some good looking buds and trees!!!!

Latest posts

Back