Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man old hippie,,you are going to need to bring n Paul Bunnion to chop that forest down..They are looking great..do you grow indors as well?..do you grow ths strain indoors?..thanks for shareing with us..KEEP M GREEN

4u2smoke said:
Man old hippie,,you are going to need to bring n Paul Bunnion to chop that forest down..They are looking great..do you grow indors as well?..do you grow ths strain indoors?..thanks for shareing with us..KEEP M GREEN
NOPE! No indoor growin, never grew these indoors.
Heres some pics of the stalk.

7-05-08 052 (Small).jpg

7-05-08 057 (Small).jpg

yeah that first pic does look like flowers with Balls..Do you chop the Males when outside? Do you colect pollen?.keep us posted..and KEEP M GREEN

4u2smoke said:
yeah that first pic does look like flowers with Balls..Do you chop the Males when outside? Do you colect pollen?.keep us posted..and KEEP M GREEN
I cut males but havent had a hemie till now, i think ill let her,him, IT grow. no seed last year but a few fresh one this year will be ok.

Hyperbrandon said:
I can honestly say i have never seen a stalk that big. How old are they?
\
Plants are 3 months old, planted the germanated seeds march 20th. planted in ground last mid april.

Old Hippie said:
Took some close ups this morning, think the first one is a hermie? LOL:48:

Looks full blown male to me, I see no pistils. Besides you do not want a hermie propagating seeds, they lead to more hermies. That would ruin the fine genetics you have going right now. If you still have seed stock just let a male grow next year, move him away from the rest and just take a few open sacs over to your girls next year.

WHOA...Old Hippie is my hero! I once had grow with a stalk like that but turned out male...I actually carved it into a little pipe, not a long term piece but it was different...smoking weed out of weed :D KEEP IT UP OLD HIPPIE

BuddyLuv said:
Looks full blown male to me, I see no pistils. Besides you do not want a hermie propagating seeds, they lead to more hermies. That would ruin the fine genetics you have going right now. If you still have seed stock just let a male grow next year, move him away from the rest and just take a few open sacs over to your girls next year.
Your probly right Buddy, hadnt had that thought Thanks for the heads up.

i see pistils its oustdie let her be, hermie or female shel put out nice buds.... and if its to seedy its perfect for hashish...

Old Hippie said:
My only worry is Helocopters! Live on private land on Private road. noone around except in the air. this is my 5th grow here no problem so far. Hope my luck keeps rollin LOL:tokie:

Angels ... and you guys know me ... please continue to Bless and Protect Old Hippie's ladies ... make them invisible to animals and humans ... especially humans in helicopters ... :giggle:
Thank you, thank you, thank you .... :clap:

bless.... im athiest sorry, but anyway goodluck sounds safe to me as long as it more then a couple acres... also a plant that big is the perfect camo since it litterally looks like a tree!!

Barrelhse said:
Say, you didn't trade your cow for those beans by any chance, did you, Jack?
haha, classic. surprised i remembered the reference.

ya those stalks are plump. getting some bigguns myself. take care and much dank for ya brrrroooooo!!!

GrowRebel said:
Angels ... and you guys know me ... please continue to Bless and Protect Old Hippie's ladies ... make them invisible to animals and humans ... especially humans in helicopters ... :giggle:
Thank you, thank you, thank you .... :clap:
Thank You
I Thought about and im going more Stealthy next year. Will be in deep though( stoned):stoned: about it all fall, winter and early spring LOL
Todays Pics!

7-09-08 plants 016 (Small).jpg

7-09-08 plants 019 (Small).jpg

7-09-08 plants 005 (Small).jpg

7-09-08 plants 011 (Small).jpg

7-09-08 plants 013 (Small).jpg

7-09-08 plants 014 (Small).jpg

7-09-08 plants 018 (Small).jpg

Latest posts

Back