Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
Omg, you literally have trees:D.

No kidding LOL. Old Hippy, if you need anybody to clean your house or take care of the garden, oh hell even change your socks for you...I am the man!!! I just want to stand under them and look up LOL.

Yea Old Hippie has inspired me to become an outdoor grower. Your plants are amazing man.

Hyperbrandon said:
Yea Old Hippie has inspired me to become an outdoor grower. Your plants are amazing man.
Bigger plants , But just dont blame me if ya get caught!:rofl:

godspeedsuckah said:
No kidding LOL. Old Hippy, if you need anybody to clean your house or take care of the garden, oh hell even change your socks for you...I am the man!!! I just want to stand under them and look up LOL.
Well hope you'll be happy with the pics, Ill try to keep um commin. I took some pics just for U, layin under and lookin up. and my cats enjoying the shade of my MONSTER Girls. In the 90 here last two weeks

7-11-08 plants 055 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 037 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 007 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 008 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 009 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 034 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 035 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 036 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 006 (Small).jpg

:)
Old Hippie said:
Well hope you'll be happy with the pics, Ill try to keep um commin. I took some pics just for U, layin under and lookin up. and my cats enjoying the shade of my MONSTER Girls. In the 90 here last two weeks

I like the way you grow. It's old fashion!!:)

BagSeed said:
How tall are they now, 9ft?
I measured my tallest girl and she is 9 foot 3 inches today and stiil got 3 months to grow, harvest mid Oct.and the girl next to her is 5 foot wide! man I cant wait till harvest time UUUUMMMMMMM!

7-11-08 plants 051 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 039 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 040 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 054 (Small).jpg

mrniceguy said:
i particulary like the pics of the cats relaxing under the trees....;)

keep em green old hippie
Yeah My Cats Love My Girl Too.:aok:

7-11-08 plants 026 (Small).jpg

7-11-08 plants 017 (Small).jpg

I got the same type a farm life you enjoy old hippy, way off the road, plenty of cover but I fear them helicopters too! I planted less this year under 5 plants is a misdemeanor here. I get paranoid once my outdoor darlin's start getting over 6 foot as they start dwarfing even the big weeds that I let grow up on purpose! I even started growing mine in 5 gallon buckets so I can move them as need be. Of course it might take a backhoe to lift some of the stalks you are putting on! BRAVO!

get some?... wow they already trees lol i've never seen anythin like it myself. how much u think will yeild off the nine footer now come harvest u'll have enough bud to get thru the winter as well as firewood from scrap lol. wish mine were that big. mine are in the link below.

man thats nice!! do you live in dry air area? that remind of my friend s daddy, he grew so much in troy nc, rest in peace for that guy, hes good man i did some in my past in 2,000 acres of forest, works good with buckets, I was good at MJ grow runner in that area, until hunter season, yeah yeah yall know the stories from what you have on pics, its heaven for me to go there! great sweet job, bet ya have good hide spot, thats sweet too!

Latest posts

Back