Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking Amazon bro. Awesome green thumb can't wait to see more.

Old Hippie said:
Well hope you'll be happy with the pics, Ill try to keep um commin. I took some pics just for U, layin under and lookin up. and my cats enjoying the shade of my MONSTER Girls. In the 90 here last two weeks

i wil never forget this one, i remeber my friend in troy he has a tallest male plant its like huggest xmas tree in ny, size of that, yes! had to look up way up bend my neck and my chin was UP that time i was 15 yr old, i did pluck and pluck then pluck little more, it was sooo LOT of leaves! i stashed for 2 months, heated 4 min in oven 150 degree, rolled with blunt, last 3 hours to get over with that blunt, we sleep on the floor with hugh wonder of baked! amazed me about male plant that big ya know? until 3 years ago, i saw the stump of cut off male plant, its good memory dawg i lauff every time i look back in my past its soo exetreme to have expert growers around here keep it up, we can beat the gov.

Wow, you work wonders Old Hipp, i think you and Mother Nature have some kinda deal goin' haha...Ya actually fulfill my bagseed grow with hope...KEEP IT UP AND KEEP IT GREEN

My Girls Are lookin GOOD! Gonna Start Bloom Burst from Expert Grow today.

71508 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 002 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 003 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 004 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 005 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 008 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 009 (Small).jpg

plants 7-15-08 023 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 027 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 046 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 043 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-15-08 033 (Medium).jpg

Absolutely beautiful Ol' Hippy. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. Do you normally start your bloom burst in July?

Wow What a pretty sight !!! there nothing like Putting Oxygen back into the air..

godspeedsuckah said:
Absolutely beautiful Ol' Hippy. Thank you so much for sharing with us all. Do you normally start your bloom burst in July?
I dont have a date, I wait till i see pistils, then its time for bloom busters.

Old Hippie said:
My Girls Are lookin GOOD! Gonna Start Bloom Burst from Expert Grow today.

hey hippie nice ladies!!

so you are going to start giving them bloom already? i was thinking about hitting mine with some too but wasnt sure if its too early.

bznuts said:
hey hippie nice ladies!!

so you are going to start giving them bloom already? i was thinking about hitting mine with some too but wasnt sure if its too early.
I start when I think they are fixing to start flowering, I use 10/52/10, the high phosphates encourage and stimulate plant and bloom production. worked in past years

BuddyLuv said:
I am never let down when I visit this thread.
Im such a PROUD papa!:farm:
So I try to spend some quality time with my girls every day:48:

I am moving a few of mine today right into the open sunshine. I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!! If I get caught, I wont blame you Ol Hippie :)

It keeps gettin better and better everytime i come back here...Keep It UP and Keep It GREEN...

Latest posts

Back