Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey hippy, looking sweet man.:D dude, your gonna have to get some fence up to hold all the bud on them ladies.:hubba: i used to make something similar to tomatoe cages out of 2x4 wire, 6' tall. know what i mean? keep up the good work man...

banjobuzz said:
hey hippy, looking sweet man.:D dude, your gonna have to get some fence up to hold all the bud on them ladies.:hubba: i used to make something similar to tomatoe cages out of 2x4 wire, 6' tall. know what i mean? keep up the good work man...
I useally do before they start to bud, bud hadnt yet, BUT i gonna now thanks

The girl I doctored up is so far ok, no wilting yet, looks like she want to live, wants to be suckedd deep into my lungs were She can Explode in an Orgasmic mix of chemicals that will blow myEDIT mind! Well see:48:

plant disaster 7-08 2 005 (Medium).jpg

I would but im not sure how. i have never cloned a plant. any suggestions? and do I have time? plus my girls have started to flower.

wow they are so big i think my cats would love to sleep under those trees that storm made a mess

I dont know if it would work if they have started to flower, it might. read a few of the threads on cloneing. It is very very easy to do. basicaly you cut off a branch at a 45 degree angle, dip it in water, then dip it in rootone or any other rooting powder or gel or liquid(it comes in many forms) and then stick it in the dirt and water it. 10-14 days latter it will have grown roots and start growing up again. They can go into flower as soon as they are rooted so if they just started to flower you might get them to live.
puff

edit: I am pretty sure they would live if you brought them indoor and put them under 24 hour light to re-veg them as clones. that woud likely get them to root, then they could go back outside after they are rooted, would take a couple more weeks maybe. I have never re-vegged though. you would have to read up on it. worth a try anyway, I would try if it was my babie, I would even hold their little hands and talk to them, but im wierd, thats why I'm still up at 4:30. lol

whats happening old hippy? those girls gettin those sexy legs back under em?here comes August.:hubba: . whats the heat lookin like your way? i miss doin my outside grows man. i do have a (few) out, nothin spectacular like i used too. people been moving in around me more and more, making it harder to conceal em. i'll be watching bro. grow em big.:D ...

banjobuzz said:
whats happening old hippy? those girls gettin those sexy legs back under em?here comes August.:hubba: . whats the heat lookin like your way? i miss doin my outside grows man. i do have a (few) out, nothin spectacular like i used too. people been moving in around me more and more, making it harder to conceal em. i'll be watching bro. grow em big.:D ...
Man its HOT here! and I cant wait till Oct. dude, bud drying hanging all around me smelling SSOOOOO good! and being albe to burn some sweet buds, MY bud, thats a pleaser to me man. knowing I grew it, always a better high, with built in enjoyment and pride.:headbang:
I will try and get some pics up soon.
Oh and thanks for clone info, probley wait to next year to try it.

Hey Yall! todays pics are in and lookin SWEET! flowering too. the girl I fixed is doing good.
1st 3 are her
ENJOY

doctored plant 08 1 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-29-08 032 (Medium).jpg

plants 7-29-08 033 1 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 003 1 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 020 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 017 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 016 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 024 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 026 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 032 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 033 (Medium).jpg

M J plants 7-29-08 034 (Medium).jpg

Very nice dude. How tall is the tallest one! lol they are crazy big man. nice grow!

Didn't anyone tell you that trees don't produce buds.

*whispering in the background*.... those are what?

My apologies, those are the biggest MJ plants I have ever seen, nice job.

Latest posts

Back