Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thebest said:
Very nice dude. How tall is the tallest one! lol they are crazy big man. nice grow!
Havent mesured but you can see 9' easy. I try and mesure for ya soon.

wow, if I walked into someones back yard and saw those plants I would think to myself "those tree's look kinda like pot plants, I wonder what they are?". nice.
puff

puffnstuff said:
wow, if I walked into someones back yard and saw those plants I would think to myself "those tree's look kinda like pot plants, I wonder what they are?". nice.
puff
LOL Thanks Man! I'm startin to feela little lucky, to be me:D LOL
Plant in pic 7' tall

plants 7-29-08 020 (Medium).jpg

puffnstuff said:
puff

hey thats what i thought last year... "oh, they are so big no one will even know they are pot plants" yea right they took every one of em

:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant:

nice ladies. keep it green.:D

bznuts said:
hey thats what i thought last year... "oh, they are so big no one will even know they are pot plants" yea right they took every one of em

LOL damn that sucks! im sorry to hear that.

Old Hippie said:
Just a reminder of how my girls did last 2 years. Hope the girls are as good to me this year.

Were those bud pics from bag seed?

bznuts said:

Did you have them hidden? Or were they too big to hide? How did they find them?:eek:

dagnar said:
Old Hippie said:
Just a reminder of how my girls did last 2 years. Hope the girls are as good to me this year.

Were those bud pics from bag seed?
Yes bagseed, all my plants have been bagseed.

Hyperbrandon said:
Man they sure do look good Old Hippie. How much longer you think you got?
oct to mid oct. should all be ready by then

Lookin' Great Hipp...My babes are startin to get up there,but wow nothing like this...Ya grow 'em big whereever you're from, i'll tell ya that...Can't wait for October!!! check out my journal, hopefully i might update it tonite...They've grown so much in the last week i can't believe it, But...They're no Hippy grow :D...But One day

Latest posts

Back