Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well hippieville u.s.a. seems to have a nice climate because those plants are sweet thats how my last years crop looked nice and bushy not as tall though this year im growing the same strain the f2s he maid last harvest now there beanpoles going skyward and only medium side shoots it would have been a perfect plant to top when it was young the biggest one is like 12ft. tall a little bigger than i planed i wanted 6-8 ft. bushes o well we'll see what i produce cause outdoor nugs are the best the flavour range is so much more broad and the high is very nice you can tell your gonna get a sweet harvest :hubba:

Old Hippie said:
and this is bag seed I know I could buy seeds. but I dont. plant workin on 8 foot tall.
some of the best bud i ever grew was from mid grade brick weed i dont know why knowbody like's to grow em but ive never been disapointed even grown it indoors multiple times it flowered in 8-10 weeks and 1 plant toped to have 4 main colas gave me over a pound dryed and cured of bomb buds im not sure if it was mexican or if it was grown in the u.s. but i would grow it again no problem:hubba: always gave me what i needed:D

tcbud said:
Awesome! Beautiful pics fo Beautiful Plants!
THanks! I do love my girls! and I love to get high:joint: LOL
Your buds sure looks nice! check out my old grows and check out the buds I grew.
PEACE

Flyinghigh said:
Wow Hip those Looks very fine !! Hope u get to enjoy them this year..
I hate thieves..

:cop: only thieves I worry about LOL

:ccc: Feelin Right and outa sight!
My girls swelling up and gettin tight!
come on OCTOBER!:yay:

plants 8 8 08 001 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 8 08 002 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 8 08 003 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 021 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 020 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 003 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 005 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 015 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 007 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 008 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 011 (Medium).jpg

plants 8 5 08 029 (Medium).jpg

pics 4-5 look identicle to some i took that i posted yours just look more sativa it looks like yours are starting to bud
. mine just started putting out all the small vegitation along the stems starting to bulk up and flower soon hopefully
but you do have some sweet ladies should have lots of killer smoke:hubba:

Pothead420 said:
pics 4-5 look identicle to some i took that i posted yours just look more sativa it looks like yours are starting to bud
. mine just started putting out all the small vegitation along the stems starting to bulk up and flower soon hopefully
but you do have some sweet ladies should have lots of killer smoke:hubba:
Thanks!
Expecting a GREAT harvest! already getting my dry room (barn)lol, ready.
I think the bloom burst at FIRST sign of flower helps me start to flower.
and I have Tall trees on either side of my plants-yard , so I harvest
earlier,sun sets earlier on my land, you can go to the main rd. and its sunny for almost an hour more. Really

Monster is exactly the right word for those...It's unbelievable man, wow...Hippie do you use anything to brace your plants after starting flower to keep from collapsing under their own weight??? It looks like your have a few boards propped up against them right now, but i was thinkin' that was to support the damaged plants from the storm...Great Grow tho Hip, Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Old Hippie said:
Thanks!
Expecting a GREAT harvest! already getting my dry room (barn)lol, ready.
I think the bloom burst at FIRST sign of flower helps me start to flower.
and I have Tall trees on either side of my plants-yard , so I harvest
earlier,sun sets earlier on my land, you can go to the main rd. and its sunny for almost an hour more. Really
thats probably why yours look like they started flowering and mine dont there getting bathed in sun and you have lots of shade all i know is we both are going to be very happy farmers come october;)

They are a looking giantish... Nice grow Old Hippie.

tn_toker420 said:
Monster is exactly the right word for those...It's unbelievable man, wow...Hippie do you use anything to brace your plants after starting flower to keep from collapsing under their own weight??? It looks like your have a few boards propped up against them right now, but i was thinkin' that was to support the damaged plants from the storm...Great Grow tho Hip, Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...
That was the storm damage, she was leannin way over, but YES I tie heavy limbs to the center stalk and stake. I use a small fence under some, just to hold the bottom off the ground. but i have strong plants usealy, they dont need much help, atleast not so far. I like to mess with them as little as posible, if they can hold there wait, i let them. LOL
I check my plants daily too.

Yo Hippie hows it going man. Them ladies sure do look great. Cant wait to see some big ol buds man. Yo how many times do you feed them. And what are your feeding them. I just started my girls on a 20-30-20 MG Bloom Burst.

Hyperbrandon said:
Yo Hippie hows it going man. Them ladies sure do look great. Cant wait to see some big ol buds man. Yo how many times do you feed them. And what are your feeding them. I just started my girls on a 20-30-20 MG Bloom Burst.
Hey Hyper, I use bloom burst by Expert grow 10-52-10 , im feeding BB every 10 days now, I go back to regular MG in sept every other week, with bloom burst in between. BUT! im never on a schedule that i can keep right, i just try to get close, LOL:joint:

scan1.jpg

nice trees yer cultivating, Hippie :aok:

wish mine could have gone outside sooner than they did so they could have vegged more and gotten huge like yers...

look forward to the flowering pics :hubba:

Omg thats huge.... i was talking about ur plants and whats in my pants :) LOL im hiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Back