Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo bro, i hope you have a cable system in place for when those branches start a'sagin'! Cause right now you are lookin' at some serious Dank my friend. not only are those ginormous, but you can times ten those as hugantic. Sirously though. i can't wait till harvet pics arrive and sorry in advance for the rumitoid arthritis that your hands are about to encounter after all the trimming, even if you have a trimm party. peace
~T-bone

Hyperbrandon said:
Yo Old Hippie. Do you yell timber when you cut those trees down? lol
Looking great man. Keep us posted.
:rofl: :rofl: Now thats funny I dont care who ya R!
I may have to this year doh, 4 reel.

T-Bone said:
yo bro, i hope you have a cable system in place for when those branches start a'sagin'! Cause right now you are lookin' at some serious Dank my friend. not only are those ginormous, but you can times ten those as hugantic. Sirously though. i can't wait till harvet pics arrive and sorry in advance for the rumitoid arthritis that your hands are about to encounter after all the trimming, even if you have a trimm party. peace
~T-bone
Thanks! I cant wait to have harvest to show, (and smoke!)
I usealy harvest 1 or 2 plants aweek. I start in oct.takes most of the month, but its a labor of love tho. I enjoy playin with my girls.
Oh and i have tied alot of the limbs to the center stake, and will as needed from here on till harvest.

cant beat the yield outside. i just beat my 400w setup with a hammer (kidding). i love growin outside. nice oaks hippie

Thanks Ya'll I love my Girls.:heart:

8 10 08 019 (Medium).jpg

8 13 08 005 (Medium).jpg

8 13 08 006 (Medium).jpg

8 13 08 011 (Medium).jpg

8 13 08 013 (Medium).jpg

8 10 08 002 (Medium).jpg

Truly Beautiful Hippie.....

The wife and I are gonna move in the next year or so.... I wanna be your neighbor..and apprentice hehehe:) .

I cannot wait till I don't have neighbors.

Latest posts

Back