Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its from this plant.

8-18-08 plants 019 (Medium).jpg

Ya just can't help but love the pink ladies...I had a pinkish /lavender looking buds on one girl 2 years ago...Actually was my least favorite smokin' wise :(...After she dried, it wasn't soo perdy...Looking Great Tho Hipp, drop by some of that green-thumb in my grow sometime :hubba: ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

is that a 2x4 holding that 'tree' up in second to last pic hippie?:D ...
man, gonna have buds' big as landscape timbers'...:hubba: ...

banjobuzz said:
is that a 2x4 holding that 'tree' up in second to last pic hippie?:D ...
man, gonna have buds' big as landscape timbers'...:hubba: ...

Thats A 2X6 man, Thats the plant that had gotten broke, she was leanin real bad. she's OK now tho.
:banana:
PEACE

BuddyLuv said:
oohhhh ahhhh, pretty! Does it have all leaves of three? I forget what they call that.
Hey Buddy, The Colas on that plant have all leaves of three, but the fan leaves are 5. ?:confused2: Didnt notice the cola leaves till you said something tho. all I know is she's a pretty lady, reminds me of my wife.:hubba:

You no Hippie my lady has 3,5,7,9,10, and 11 fan leaves. Its seems the bigger the Leaf the more fan.

Looking great man. I wish I would have grown a little more then I did this year. It looks like you'll be set for some time.

Hey old hippie plants look great and fry me up a mess of that okra. The mother in law gave me a mess today in going to cook tomorrow night for the wife and me. I will say you have mighty big nads growing that much in the yard. I would be scared out of my mind here to many people looking around. May the luck be with you. Slim

Holy Moses! They are gigantic. How much do you expect from one of those monsters (roughly)? :holysheep:

hey old hippie them plants look great gotta love outdoor growing get some monster plants that yield enough bud to last a good while. also the flavours and smells that outdoor buds have are great more complex than indoor bud keep up the great work hippie:D check out my "08" monsters:hubba:

crashul said:
Holy Moses! They are gigantic. How much do you expect from one of those monsters (roughly)? :holysheep:
I realy dont know, but im hopein for around 5 LBS total.:hubba:
PEACE

Latest posts

Back