Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW HIPPIE...Those girls are puttin' on the weight fast...Nice lookin' tress , it can't get any better than that mang :D ...Keep those pics comin'...

Oh yeah, i was wondering what you used to take the close-up micro shots...Is it just your camera, or did you use one of those jewelers' loupe ???

My jealousy never abates.. Just when I think I'm over it you come back it kick it up a notch. I can only hope to one day get to play outside with the likes of those.

tn_toker420 said:
Oh yeah, i was wondering what you used to take the close-up micro shots...Is it just your camera, or did you use one of those jewelers' loupe ???
Hey TN, I use a lens off a cheap microscope my son had , it works pretty good. I just put it in front of my camera and click.

WOW they bout the size of lilac tree's yo... aint ever seen any that big before. did u do some gene splicing an introduce the slephantitus in em lol i'm in total aww

Wow. Congratulations, you officially have ******* monsters! lol I hope I have some bushes like that one day. Very nice work

I think if ihad to say, it'd be Damnation's Lephantitus "Haze"<--insert what sounds better hippy :D :stoned: ...I have a microscope around here i never used, i never got the batteries for it to work...I dunno if it'd work or not...Maybe if it was mid-day and lotta light...I'll try that, i've been tryin to get a jewler's loupe or just anything i can check out my trichs with, but i don't have hardly any resorces...Can't wait for the next batch of babes

Wow they look like there packing on the wait there Old Hippie. Cant wait to get the good ol smoke report.

Hippie, ya sure ya still got all your girls...Ya know they've been sayin they found Bigfoot ;)

i_love_amsterdam said:
What strain do you have there?
:confused2: I dont have the slightest Idea? I have been useing seeds from my 2006 grow, and i had about 10 seed from the pink pistol ladie from last year. And I get seeds from a friend who buys bags, if they get some killer they save me some seeds i Never know much about them. but i always save my plant seeds, what few i find to germ the next year.
Thanks for asking and stoppin bye!:48:

pkants 8 4 08 012 (Medium)c.jpg

Looks like another nice day herre in Hippieville :D...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Hipp...

tn_toker420 said:
Hippie, ya sure ya still got all your girls...Ya know they've been sayin they found Bigfoot ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good One!

Heres a pic that I really like, more to come later.
PEACE

8-18-08 plants 021 (Medium) (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back