Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the water schedule like with these plants? Do you water everyday? How much water do you think you use on each plant?

bigweedo said:
Whats the water schedule like with these plants? Do you water everyday? How much water do you think you use on each plant?
Well bigweedo I let mother nature do most of the work, I do live by the credo, If it aint dry dont apply. I keep no kind of watering schedule ecept to fertalize them. just lucky I guess. LOL
:joint:
:48:

I was wondering.. are these a guerrilla (spelling my bad) grow, or on owned property.. not to be nosey, but was wondering if on owned property, man I would be so paranoid.. they are so enormous.
and BEAUTIFUL!

OliieTea said:
I was wondering.. are these a guerrilla (spelling my bad) grow, or on owned property.. not to be nosey, but was wondering if on owned property, man I would be so paranoid.. they are so enormous.
and BEAUTIFUL!
Hey Oliie Its Mine, I own all around me on private road.

oh,more close ups pics later today i hope.
Peace

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :48: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

9-15-08 plants 035 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 039 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 041 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 042c (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 056 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 057 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 072 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 075 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 076 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 078 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 082 (Medium).jpg

OMG they look beautiful. What have your night time temperatures been lately Ol' Hippy? Do you breed any of your girls?

godspeedsuckah said:
OMG they look beautiful. What have your night time temperatures been lately Ol' Hippy? Do you breed any of your girls?
Hey, its been getting a little cool here the last week, nite temp tonight around 57. I think most of mine are ready, but the 1st is still my goal date to start harvest. I had to clip a few budz , Im not sure what it is, but i been getting little brown spots in a few colas, i just clip them out. anybody have any Ideas what it is. I just call it bud rot, ?

my wife seems to think its mildew but i really dont smell mildew???

I really don't know. When i had bud rot happen in 1 grow, it smelled a little musty almost like a mildew but when I cut it out it was a rotten smell. I lost a quarter ounce off that cola.

Great pics and beautiful ladies as always OH. :aok: I tell ya mang that pink makes them buds stand right out. :hubba: ;)

Latest posts

Back