Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hubba: hey ya'll I will have pics of harvest soon I cut down 3 BIG plants monday, been trimmin ever since. LOL enjoy ya'll
:banana:
OH Yeah! Go vote for bud of the month people!
:48:

9-23-08 close ups 038 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 039 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 040 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 041 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 044 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 046 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 047 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 048 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 051 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 052 (Large).jpg

9-23-08 close ups 053 (Large).jpg

Man I have 23 oz's dry and 2 pounds hangin and 3 huge plants still to chop! I think I might make it to the next harvest. I hope LOL.
I Have 14 Q. jars full and 5, 1/2gallon jars too, and all ive smoked so far has been very good. Wish I could share. you guys have been GREAT.
THANKS! Enjoy the pics

9-24-08 Buds 006 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 008 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 009 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 010 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 011 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 012 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 013 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 014 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 015 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 016 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 019 (Large).jpg

9-24-08 Buds 028 (Large).jpg

WOW ...that's a seriously heavy harvest Hippie...Bravo :) ...Hip, i would say that this has been one exceptional outdoor grow my friend...it's been a great ride :D ...So did you harvest by trichs or what??? and how long do ya plan to let the other 3 go? :D THIS GROW IS GREAT! Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

outstanding ... good work OH.. i bet you got enough smoke to last you through the winter.Anyways. Enjoy the fruits of your labor bro.

tn_toker420 said:
WOW ...that's a seriously heavy harvest Hippie...Bravo :) ...Hip, i would say that this has been one exceptional outdoor grow my friend...it's been a great ride :D ...So did you harvest by trichs or what??? and how long do ya plan to let the other 3 go? :D THIS GROW IS GREAT! Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...
Just by eye, trics size, how long they been in flower, and I had a little mildew in some buds sooo...
Thanks for watching my girls grow ya'll!
:48:

CONGRATS on the harvest OH. :aok: You did one hell of a job on the grow this year and deserve every bit of bud you grew. ;) Were sure looking foward to next years outdoor grow already. :hubba:

speechless.. absolutely speechless.
I humble myself in the eyes of a master.

How do you grow such huge monsters on your land and not worry about law enforcement or anything, hell I am sure they would see those from the sky no problem if they flew over your land? Do you have a huge chunk of land way out in the middle of nowhere?

I'd love to grow outside because I would get massive amounts from a harvest but it would really suck to get busted at the same time. I wish I had a huge chunk of farm land or something -- better yet grow it on someone elses land but then you have to make a trip to wherever to check on stuff and harvesting would be a huge issue. :p

Great Harvest Hip...Looks like you've had a good bit of trimmin' on your hands too :D ...so what's the final weight on the harvest ??? thanks for keepin us updated with the grow Hipp, it's been unbelievable ...

tn_toker420 said:
Great Harvest Hip...Looks like you've had a good bit of trimmin' on your hands too :D ...so what's the final weight on the harvest ??? thanks for keepin us updated with the grow Hipp, it's been unbelievable ...
Hey tn, Thanks I'm up to 46 oz's (dry) so far and it looks like ive got another 20 or more oz's left to cut, trim and dry. I Still have the plant that was broken in the storm and the one that looks like a baseball bat, lol. Some HUGE Colas on that one! its smell so Strong on the tree. more pic of harvest soon yall, been workin my arse off trimmin and hanging bud, but its a labor of LOVE:heart:
Peace

9-30-08 Buds 001 (Large).jpg

9-30-08 Buds 002 (Large).jpg

woohooo!!! that's seriously some heavy buds Hip...is that 34 OZ of dry weight or wet??? I usually don't even weigh when wet, cause i get so frustrated after i realize how much weight it actually loses before it can smoke :) ...Ah, i'd love to see a pic of the "Storm-Damage" before it gets the chop if you getta chance ...I'm tellin ya tho O' Hip, this grow has me dumbfounded ...Welp, Don't stop now...oh yea, i actually got a late bloomer thats showin a bit of pinkish pistils like yours...Ya can't help but to love those lil cute things...till next time...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN ...

Latest posts

Back