Old members re visiting, come and say hello again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I thought some of the guys I used to know on here had jumped on for a min rosebud tcbud hemp goddess budbombpuffer they were all here when I first started and joined up on here when the chat room back before the new owner good times

Nope. To many deplorables here for their liking. But they are more than welcome here anytime without the politics and Orange Man crap. The more the merrier.

Last edited:
Orange man what's that I have no clue lol but yea another one is Mutt but he left back in the day probably gone oh well 🤷 still some chill people on here

Whatever happened to marijuanaculture.com remember some members started it but just tried it and nope guess it's gone

Whatever happened to marijuanaculture.com remember some members started it but just tried it and nope guess it's gone
Ozzy is what happened to it. Nobody post on it anymore. The owner banned him from here long long time ago. Dont know what the hell happened to Ozzy. He was never the same after one of his parents passed away.
And nope its not gone, Last time somebody posted there was Jan of 2021
I cant post because he blocked me after i told him to stop being such an ass.hole to ppl.
Forum - GreenMojo Your Way (marijuana-culture.com)
Forum - MarijuanaPassion Family (marijuana-culture.com)

Last edited:
Yeah Ozzy lost his MOM i think and he just changed. Starting acting like an ass. And as you see nobody has been there in over a year and even before then hardly anybody posted and now everybody has left.

Oh that's gotta be tough but idk yet my mom's still alive but I can see how he became a bigger ass then he already was lol

Yea well some people are just born ass.holes my dad's one of them don't hate him for it but I don't understand it sometimes mellow out man but he was a alcoholic and doesn't smoke so that probably plays into it not making excuses but everyone's different

As Weedhopper posted, I am checking back in after taking almost 2 years away from here. The political discourse got too toxic. Thanks for the welcome back PM, Weedhopper. In the interim, I pretty much stopped growing. I am a lightweight as far as cannabis intake goes and only take a hit off a bong once or twice a week so it was hard to justify growing. I started growing to supply my teenaged sons so they wouldn’t have to buy from dealers and get exposed to possible violence or harder stuff(well, I like good pot too but I could make an ounce last a year). After growing for about 6 months, I got hooked. It is fun, interesting, educational and there are a lot of good, smart people in the growing community. My kids don’t smoke anymore. I am not interested in selling. The state of Massachusetts legalized cannabis and promptly turned it into an industry where ‘mom and pop’ operations can’t buy in and make a business out of it. Those reasons plus the fact that I have enough of a stash(properly stored in vacuum sealed jars with Boveda packs that seems to keep the smoke good for my needs(I still have some from 2015 that is very mellow and works well for my old aching joints)) drive my decision to pack up the tent and take a break. I miss growing but I am living vicariously thru my younger brother who is trying his hand at growing. I am trying to help him but remote tech support when a lot of what I did was instinctual has been difficult. His first grow didn’t make it out of the seedling stage. His new attempt is looking better though. He is growing some seeds I made from some good genetics I acquired from some of the former members of MP. I am stoked to see how my breeding program turns out. I started 4 seeds after his first attempt failed because he hypothesized that my seeds were the cause and my pride and doubt forced me into it( I swear it isn’t that I didn’t feel the itch to grow, If I tell myself that enough, maybe I will believe it). The seeds by the way are very vigorous. 2 wound up with twin seedlings. Weird. The plants I have are going to a foster home when the weather gets nice and will most likely get incorporated into a breeding program in a legal grow operation a friend of mine runs. He is hoping for some males(lol)…
04FCF1CA-5FFB-4A52-A88F-C352872F694F.jpeg
B2A311FE-16B2-47D4-8DF3-C1B5481993A6.jpeg

These are the genetics of these plants:
(Female) (Gorilla Grapes x Grape Stomper) x Grape Kush crossed with (Male) - (Lemon Larry x Lemon Thai) x Oregon Lemon. The seedlings look to be heavy indica dominant.

I am planning on cloning these to see if I can sex some of them before guerrilla growing the remainder someplace. I can’t help myself…

Latest posts

Back