Old School, Still Cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
600 and up here. A doc friend of mine has a dukane grill that will go 800. We were cooking pizzas in minutes...crispy crispy, just like i want them. Whoops......just noticed you are showing centigrade temps...Im talking Fahrenheit.

Bubba
Yeah, 500C is 932F. The bricks are rated to 1100C but I think it would probably fall apart! 400C is best for pizza, I found. Much over that and it's more like cremating than cooking.
I checked that Italian site, they are cooking at 535C. I've had my oven past 550C, not sure how far, it got a bit out of control. The IR thermometer and the door thermometer were both over-scale so I couldn't tell. But 400 to 440 is plenty hot for me.

Last edited:
Shiloh, here is what ya do.

1. Send Big or post on here Naked pictures of yourself and he will forget all about the Pizza crap.

2, Call Bubba out for a street fight....I think you could take him....a swift kick in the ...... should do the trick.

3. Roster is hopeless so don't go there

4, Come clean on Hopper.....are you a blast from the past or a figment of his imagination?

5, Figure our a way for me and Mrs Pute to get along better.....she has been ragging on me for almost 50 years.

6. Please buy Hippie a new toothbrush. He has been wiping other members asses on here for years now.

Do all this and you will be good to go.

Just a flash forward--Y'all know I have struggled here at times. To be honest, there was some kind of skepticism early on and even recently.

I'm not even sure I am fully accepted, but thanks for hearing me. I definitely hear you.

Wasnt-me-GIF.gif

OH GEEZZZ AT LEAST IT WAS NOT ME THIS TIME

Just a flash forward--Y'all know I have struggled here at times. To be honest, there was some kind of skepticism early on and even recently.

I'm not even sure I am fully accepted, but thanks for hearing me. I definitely hear you.
Tell em how you really feel
Tell em Fook Off

Okay, I don't like being the butt of jokes. I don't take it personally; it's just not my thing. Just for the record, I am a tall athletic blonde woman. Don't mess with me (too much, please).

Put a little honey/FL rainwater on my WW autos today. I recognize that the compact growth of this variety=stunting. Oh, well, I'll learn the hard way.
That's the best and surest way to learn 😊

No, not at all. If your aquifer has PH not suitable, just adjust the water up or down with a kit from General Hydroponics (and others) of PH up/Down. Easy to adjust. If too much minerals, run it through a britta or similar. Maybe its fine. I used 1/2 tap, 1/2 distilled with tomato hydro nutes, no PH'ing at all, (hadn't heard off it back then) in a small shallow water culture and it worked fine! (White Widow bag seed) Who knows, your water may be the weedplant nectar of the gods as is and work just fine.

Bubba
My 2 bits worth.
Definitely get a pH meter - or even a pool test kit with litmus papers is better than nothing
I correct with vinegar or lemon juice for "up" or milk for "down".
But I'm a cheapskate & just a wee bit blocked at the moment.
I might have up & down the wrong way round but someone will correct me if I did😊

Can we go one further
Do you have sheer see-through lace curtains
I would love to see a woman undress in front of them one last time before I kick off.
and not Bruce Jenner's please
I'm mystified again
What has Bruce Banner got to do with it.?

Shiloh you are mistaken. How's that.
You signed up on a pot forum full of potheads.
Smoke a bowl and chill. Nobody is after you. Well maybe Roster and Bubba are. 😁
I've been married 35 yrs. There is nothing you can say to me that my Wife hasn't said a thousand times. Like,, Shut the fk up, get you ass out and mow the yard, go set your ass down and get out of my kitchen. There is plenty more. Give it a try. 😉
I resemble that remark - How very dare you call me a pothead?
I challenge you to a duel - wet fish at 10 paces.!

This site is so weird and undependable .Is it my Amazon Fire Tablet? I'm lost.

Cooking is a passion for me. That is why I am telling you that any basic dough will work with a very high heat source. Personally, I am into thin crusts.

Yes, I cook pizza from scratch. Don't get so hung up on crust. I would rather talk toppings.
I have a thin crust 😊

You sick bastards do realize this is the internet and you have no idea who your talking too right? She can be he's and he's can he shes. And Shiloh has yet to even show you a picture that might or might not be her.
😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe she's your alter-ego?

now we are talking!
I do the same thing

it is all in the ratios of salt , flour , water ,, and yeast

i make my dough and let it sit in the fridge for 24 hours before rolling it out

Appropriate musak.

Latest posts

Back