Old School, Still Cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shiloh, here is what ya do.

1. Send Big or post on here Naked pictures of yourself and he will forget all about the Pizza crap.

2, Call Bubba out for a street fight....I think you could take him....a swift kick in the ...... should do the trick.

3. Roster is hopeless so don't go there

4, Come clean on Hopper.....are you a blast from the past or a figment of his imagination?

5, Figure our a way for me and Mrs Pute to get along better.....she has been ragging on me for almost 50 years.

6. Please buy Hippie a new toothbrush. He has been wiping other members asses on here for years now.

Do all this and you will be good to go.

Last edited:
We make Unca Walt post nude pictures of himself on here before we really accepted him. Would love to see a pic of you on the deck. That would do the trick.
Can we go one further
Do you have sheer see-through lace curtains
I would love to see a woman undress in front of them one last time before I kick off.
and not Bruce Jenner's please

Y'all know very well how to find pizza dough recipes. The key is high heat in the cooking of it.

finally a response , albeit incomplete

i want your personal recipe for pizza dough

is that to difficult to answer?

just tell me you do not have one and I’m cool with that

But if you are just leading me on , that is not nice

so forgive me but I have to ask , have you even ever made a home made pizza from scratch?

I don't want to see Keef naked.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

How about a nice Game of Find Keef..................................

This site is so weird and undependable .Is it my Amazon Fire Tablet? I'm lost.
finally a response , albeit incomplete

i want your personal recipe for pizza dough

is that to difficult to answer?

just tell me you do not have one and I’m cool with that

But if you are just leading me on , that is not nice

so forgive me but I have to ask , have you even ever made a home made pizza from scratch?

Cooking is a passion for me. That is why I am telling you that any basic dough will work with a very high heat source. Personally, I am into thin crusts.

Yes, I cook pizza from scratch. Don't get so hung up on crust. I would rather talk toppings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooking is a passion for me. That is why I am telling you that any basic dough will work with a very high heat source. Personally, I am into thin crusts.
Morning Honey
Some flowers for you
giphy.gif

You sick bastards do realize this is the internet and you have no idea who your talking too right? She can be he's and he's can he shes. And Shiloh has yet to even show you a picture that might or might not be her.
😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, I cook pizza from scratch. Don't get so hung up on crust. I would rather talk toppings.

high heat is necessary for cooking pizza for sure ,I agree there

and I love thin crusts too

we each have our own likes and dislikes , and I am into crusts , pizza crusts , made from the right kind of flour and the correct ingredients which results in the best pizza

it ain’t in the toppings , hell , some people throw pineapples on pizza , yuk!

back to the dough...if you make pizza from scratch , does that include the dough or do you buy pre-made pizza dough?

if you do not buy pre-made pizza dough , then you must be making the dough from scratch , right?

so if you are making the dough from scratch , what is your recipe , for the 13th time?

I will give you a hint to my recipe , which I received from a,professional chef who was trained in France and cooked for the rich and famous , who also had a killer recipe for bbq sauce which was stolen from him by no less than Emeril Lagasse..

the hint is King Arthur

high heat is necessary for cooking pizza for sure ,I agree there

and I love thin crusts too

we each have our own likes and dislikes , and I am into crusts , pizza crusts , made from the right kind of flour and the correct ingredients which results in the best pizza

it ain’t in the toppings , **** , some people throw pineapples on pizza , yuk!

back to the dough...if you make pizza from scratch , does that include the dough or do you buy pre-made pizza dough?

if you do not buy pre-made pizza dough , then you must be making the dough from scratch , right?

so if you are making the dough from scratch , what is your recipe , for the 13th time?

I will give you a hint to my recipe , which I received from a,professional chef who was trained in France and cooked for the rich and famous , who also had a killer recipe for bbq sauce which was stolen from him by no less than Emeril Lagasse..

the hint is King Arthur

Love King Arthur's crust. The only thing I like to add at the end is a dusting of cornmeal on the bottom, underneath the crust. Adds crispness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back