Old School, Still Cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1622760041490.png

Regardless of the extraneous and paranoid behavior on this forum, I do read and absorb all the growing info. Beyond that, I don't feel particularly welcome to post anything but academic questions.

here is an academic question that I am trying to get you to answer , please.

do you have a recipe for pizza dough?

Big , I buy mine right from the Pizza place, they sell it right after making up the dough fresh.
I think last time it $1.50 a ball for 0ne lrg pizza

Pizza Hut or Dominoes?

I am looking for a good home made recipe.

I have a good recipe now , from a professional chef , old brother Rosso Reefo , but I am always looking for new ideas on pizza 🍕

Pizza Hut or Dominoes?

I am looking for a good home made recipe.

I have a good recipe now , from a professional chef , old brother Rosso Reefo , but I am always looking for new ideas on pizza 🍕
Nope right from Mama's Pizza , The Sauce cheese is not my dept.

Mamas huh....never heard of them but then again , there are a ton of mom and pop pizza shops

man I love me some home made pizza

i though Shiloh had a background in cooking so that is why I am trolling her for a recipe

Mamas huh....never heard of them but then again , there are a ton of mom and pop pizza shops

man I love me some home made pizza

i though Shiloh had a background in cooking so that is why I am trolling her for a recipe
I think really Good Pizza depends what part of the US you are in.
I still say nothing like a real Italian NY Pizza slice and a soda
Shoot now I am hungry
1622900650681.png

Regardless of the extraneous and paranoid behavior on this forum, I do read and absorb all the growing info. Beyond that, I don't feel particularly welcome to post anything but academic questions.
What Paranoia? We are not worried about nothing. Just having some fun. Your more then welcome no matter who you are. Like I said even if you were here to play games I wouldn't bann you unless you were breaking rules,,, which you haven't. Have some fun. Lots of potheads here that love to have fun.

Blood sport? Now that's funny....sort of. I see nothing or nobody who has said anything that could even remotely be construed as "bloodsport."
this is light hearted (yet info packed} banter about growing.

Maybe you should just tell everyone here what their reaction to your posts should be in a perfect world? I'm sure we will all accommodate
you, we're easy.

Bubba

Shiloh you are mistaken. How's that.
You signed up on a pot forum full of potheads.
Smoke a bowl and chill. Nobody is after you. Well maybe Roster and Bubba are. 😁
I've been married 35 yrs. There is nothing you can say to me that my Wife hasn't said a thousand times. Like,, Shut the fk up, get you ass out and mow the yard, go set your ass down and get out of my kitchen. There is plenty more. Give it a try. 😉

Well, for the most part....for instance, "a horse, a priest and a Rabbi went in a bar...".

PS DAM this Orange Pop pheno smells GOOD!

bubba

Latest posts

Back