Old School, Still Cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shiloh nobody here thinks your a joke. Lots of Potheads here who like messing around so i hope your not to thinned skinned.
Sorry to hear about your husband. Hope ya hang around. Have a great day Ma'am.

Sorry if I insulted you. I lost my beloved husband a few years ago. I don't even know myself anymore at times. I didn't smoke for years because, as a veteran in the VA system, he was tested regularly for drug use. I was not going to get high without him.

no apology needed , no harm no foul

my sincere condolences for your loss

veteran here , along with several others here

growing ganja is a lifetime learning experience and labor of love

all the best

I am grateful for the kindness shown here. I don't know my PH, but I have well water from the FL aquifer.

@pute , will do, many thanks. Gosh, I have grown many exotic plants. Why is a weed so difficult?

With all due respect, I have been drinking my FL aquifer well water for close to 40 yrs. didn't see a PCP for about 18 yrs. What does this mean? My personal blood labs are excellent.

It's my mind that needs nurturing. if all of this boils down to ph readings, I may be out.

No, not at all. If your aquifer has PH not suitable, just adjust the water up or down with a kit from General Hydroponics (and others) of PH up/Down. Easy to adjust. If too much minerals, run it through a britta or similar. Maybe its fine. I used 1/2 tap, 1/2 distilled with tomato hydro nutes, no PH'ing at all, (hadn't heard off it back then) in a small shallow water culture and it worked fine! (White Widow bag seed) Who knows, your water may be the weedplant nectar of the gods as is and work just fine.

Bubba

Maybe its the stuff in your Florida water messing with your mind.👻

Welcome Shiloh,

I take Ambien and smoke weed. It is all good. Sorry about your loss.

Latest posts

Back