one plants leaves are pale compared to others

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe wow. You think we can tell just by you saying that? We are not that good hehe.
The only honest answer anyone can give with that explanation is Maybe.

Pictures? Nute schedule? Strain? Hydro or dirt? Age? Lights? Set up?

[Assuming an indoor grow]....

Just to start off, I am not an experienced grower, however.......
I think I have read that this can be due to your lights being up too close (heat).
Just an educated guess at best though. I hope this helps.

Also, consider the following:
1-What type of lights are you using (Flouro/HID)?
2-Are you flowering or vegging?
3-Where exactly on the plant is it affected?

sorry i forgot this was a new post my last one said everything lol im high. 400 watt mh indoors in my closet thats 4 or 5 feet wide 2.5 deep walls lined with mylar using roots formula 707 in 3 gallon grow bags. they are vegging and 3 weeks old. all the leaves are just pale, they are soft just not nearly as dark green as all the others. id post pics if i could but no sd card or usb atm.also my ventilation situation kinda sucks until i can cash my paychecks tomorrow so i was thinking that might have something to do with it. its usually between 75 and 85 degrees.

LOL, someone gave me bad rep...they posted "yawn" and of course didn't post their name...having noticed who was visiting the thread just before I got this, I have a good idea who might have left it LMAO!

Sorry, if giving sound advice is boring to you, maybe you're just too good for this site and should move on and stop wasting your time?? On the other hand, instead of leaving neg reps (ohhhh hurtful), why not back your thoughts in discussion?? Or, maybe you're not here to discuss...

Are they all the same strain? In same soil? water all at the same time. 3 weeks is about time to start feeding if they looking pale. Have you started yet? Is this particular one a runt of the group? or they all the same size?

Lol Roddy. I always leave my name good or bad. I think it should be automatic that it shows your name when you leave good or bad rep.

its actually the beefiest one, the leaves are huge and fat and the main stem is very thick. they are all bagseed i started giving them roots budda grow the other day they are actually almost 4 weeks. they are all in soil i water them whenever they feel light and look like the soils dry. i try to let them have their dry period.

Sounds like that particular one is just a nute hog. Might need a little more. Because its bag seed you cant be sure of its genetics or traits so cant tell if its normally a lighter color.
Try feeding a little bit more than usual to that one and see how it goes.

Roots Buddha Grow are Organic nutes and sorry but i know nothing about organic nutes. Maybe someone else will pop by and leave a comment about it. Did search the product and see the npk is 2–0.25–1.5 if that helps anyone with organic know how.

well im thinking about just using the 3 ff nutes they seem to have alot more to them. im gonna feed it os as soon as it needs watering again.

Start off with 1/8 strength or so to see how they take the nutes. Make sure you read and understand the directions on how to use these...do you use all 3 at once? Do they have to be mixed in a certain order? Etc, etc.

Temps in the mid 80s could be giving you a bit of a problem too, especially with a "ventilation system that kinda sucks". LOL--we want ventilation systems that REALLY suck.

hahahaas far as i know its just os for a few weeks then bb for a few then cha ching. idk if im supposed to get the liquid ones too or not.... ok i have the schedule for it all i guess the liquid ones are used with them?

Latest posts

Back