Opening day Baseball

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well today is Opening day for baseball and man am i excited. They played a game lastnight but today is the true opening day. ;) We are hardcore YANKEE fans here at the Grunt house. What is your favorite baseball team?

Yankees? Why don't we all jump on the band wagon? lol j/k TBG.. ;)

BLUE JAYS ALL THE WAY!!! They got the sluggers now if only they had the pitchers..

Insane said:
Yankees? Why don't we all jump on the band wagon? lol j/k TBG.. ;)

BLUE JAYS ALL THE WAY!!! They got the sluggers now if only they had the pitchers..
Sup Insane. We were raised watching the Yankee games with my old man. Your talking 30+ years of watching them play. :eek:

Bluejays are a strong team for sure. Crap man they beat out the hated Red Sox for second place last year. ;) Gonna be a great season. :aok:

hardcore indians fan hear. Got a young but talented team. watch out for the indians this year

albasketball3424 said:
hardcore indians fan hear. Got a young but talented team. watch out for the indians this year
I would have to agree with ya on that one albasketball3424. Hafner is the man. ;)

Well i guess im the only one for the WORLD CHAMPS!!!! Gotta go with the home team. Went to the home game yester day and going again on the 4th.
GO REDBIRDS!!!!

Aww grunt... A yankees fan? Wow man. Just wow.

GO CUBS! TOo bad they lost.

Latest posts

Back