Opinions about this hydro method

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
organics means more then just beneficial micro organisms, everything is organic, no salt cleated synthetic/chemical nutes, all derived from plant or animal products, mostly plant materials. and yes we like living things in there, but organics is defently 100% easier in soil/soil-less mixes, organic hydro is a sticky nasty mess, been there done that and never again, if i do go back to DWC at some point ill be using the GH 3part nutes. as THG said the delicate balancing act of good vs bad micro organisms is a total pain, more work then a simple DWC should be. and in the end not much difference in end product. as i said before keep it simple, unless a 10L bucket is too heavy to lift every few days then there is no need for a water pump at all, i just dumped mine in my laundry room sink and replaced with new bucket of nutes, 2 bucket method. and in my opinion if you have the lights for veg and flower you may as well go with photo period plants, and especialy if you upgrade at some point and get another slightly larger tent then youll have a veg and flower tent which makes photoperiod plants even easier to manage.

Latest posts

Back