Order got pinched by Homeland Security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are afraid we are going to overgrow the world!
Please excuse my typo's That's what happen with 1" wide fingers on 1/2" wide keys.
I hope you get you're seeds I know the feeling. Not good or cheap.

My seeds came today, fastest yet, ordered them on the 21st. This was to Canada from Attitude. I hope everyone gets their seeds.

My order from Cannazon got taken. Received the empty envelope yesterday. My overseas mail comes through LA and I have never had a problem before. Bums me out.

That sucks THG, I hope you can find a place to get your seeds from without the worry of confiscation.

Does your overseas mail go through Chicago? I have heard that some people have had problems with stuff routed through there. I recently got an order from Attitude with no issues, but I am in the western US and I believe that overseas mail goes through LA. I did just order some seeds from Cannazon and Mr. C warned me about Chicago. I told him to send the beans whatever way he deemed safest. Jeez, don't even get me started on Homeland Security and the Patriot Act or you are going to have to ban me for talking about politics. Don't these guys have real things to do?

As she says.

Chicago has developed quite a reputation for siezing Attitude seed orders lately.

I've also read (but don't know if true) that if you order stealth shipping declared as any sort of "jewelry", they will usually open it to inspect it by default at US Customs.

I've ordered from Attitude, Sannies, and Dr. Greenthumb several times lately with no problems.

How do they know the package is from attitude?
I want to order just a couple of seeds from the single seed centre to do some breeding
(Woo Hoo!) But I couldn't find the shipping cost. Now I'm having second thoughts.

How do they know the package is from attitude?
I want to order just a couple of seeds from the single seed centre to do some breeding
(Woo Hoo!) But I couldn't find the shipping cost. Now I'm having second thoughts.

I don't know. But it seems to happen more with seeds coming through Chicago...I don't know if it's just Attitude packages or not...

And remember, this data is not from a scientific poll...it's from reading a few posts on a few web sites...so it may not really be happening more in Chicago...

Received my order reshipment from Attitude today, they even reshipped it stealth, now I have 2 Cali Connection coffee mugs. :aok:

Time to put some seeds in some dirt and see if I can raise a couple nice Satori and C-99 ladies. My first time for both strains. :watchplant:

Attitude reshipped my order. I hope they changed the packaging and I get it this time. I will let everyone know what happens. I should get it next week. I ordered from single seed just before this order and it came through with no problems.

mmm i do find it odd so many people are having so much trouble getting their beans I received an order a few days ago and literally threw the beans away because I could not find them later on I did retrieve them do they still have the wallet method or no?

mmm i do find it odd so many people are having so much trouble getting their beans I received an order a few days ago and literally threw the beans away because I could not find them later on I did retrieve them do they still have the wallet method or no?

Thats the problem I had, keep all your packaging until you speak with them, Yes they still do the wallet method.

I Am just getting back in to thing but I ordered from attitude last week on the 6th and I got mine today no problems.

ordered hazemans breakout and strawberry cough plus got (freebies) 2 rare dankness lee roys and 2 cali connections purple diesel. Anyone ever ran any of hazemans stuff?

I have never grown Hazeman's stuff but the reviews I have read are very positive. I sure hope so because I have a pack of Elephant Stomper and the Hazeman Strawberry Cough I received as freebies. That Breakout sounds real good too.

I received my replacement seeds. Attitude sent 6 freebie seeds with my order. I looked up the freebies and they all look good. 2 seeds were regular. 1 is a feminized auto. The other 3 are feminized photoperiod seeds.

i bought some on the christmas special and they haven't even showed up on tracking yet? waiting for a reply from the tude now, never had any problems before

My order of 10 satori got popped. Second time that i have ordered satori and it got popped. Its seems that Weed Jesus has other plans for my garden.

Latest posts

Back