Ordering a new bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutoGrower16

Reaction score
Im looking around for a new bong preferably one with a ice chamber. I found one I might want on everyonesdoesit.com but was looking for people who have used the site before and if its reliable or know a site that is reliable that carries ice chamber bongs

heres the one i looking at everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Bushmaster_Glass_Bong_.cfm?iProductID=3909

look at the one in my avtar, it has an ice chamber, it cost 70 bucks
at the corner store.

ArtVandolay said:
That's a real nice bong for $70! Glass or acrylic?

Thanks,

All Glass, its 19 inchs tall. i think its called a double chamber
or somthing i dunno.

and thats $70 Canadian, Do convience and corner stores sell them in
the USA, because every corner store up here has a wide selection of
pipes, grinders, papers and bongs.

In FL, you can find some stuff at certain gas stations. That "tobacco smoking device" in a shop down here would go for $300+ :eek:

$300..

if i went to a head shop or specalty shop around here it would be that.

Same here in Washington State ...Not that un common at all... ~

I dont work for them but check out dodo glass pipes dot yaknow....I got mine there for $150 to the door ~

70 bucks???? I'll give ya 80...and you can go buy a new one...that is easy 200 - 250 dollars around here...sweet deal! Meds your is nice to...I am without a bong right now, as my last one got dropped on the kitchen floor, 200 bucks down the drain! I always break glass bowls and bongs, maybe I need to switch to acrylic...I do know that I'm sick of smoking out of my one hitter bat...yech....I really want a vape! ya hear that santa???

That site rocks....I hve gotten 2 bongs from there...one big one with an ice catcher for just 35 bucks US....and another one with gel in the neck that gets colder then ice when you put it in the freezer for like 15 minutes.....fast service and great prices...

Yeah man that Dodo sounds almost to good to be true.

I guess from what i have heard it is 2 good 2 be true, but its true

i asked my wife to make sure, she reminded me it was $75 and the lady told
me she didnt have a box so i could have it for $70.

Dman: prob indonesian glass made by kids in really poor working conditions. Alot of that kind of glass is bought by the container being brought in by ship !

Latest posts

Back