organic teas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
anyone no sum organic fertilizer tea mixes?,right now im gonna use sum wood ash,worm castings and egg shells.

woulda coloured sock be ok to put the ingredients in?im using a brown sock with thin material.

ok, egg shells will not do any good in a tea. they belong in a compost pile where they will take time to decompose.

i have an arreated tea thread i will get you.

im using sunleaves mexican bat guano as a vegging boost of n.....i got a comment from a fellow grower on another forum saying he quit using bat guano due to the fact fungus gnats seem seriously attracted to it and i have noticed an increase in the little fliers....my plants seem to love the stuff and just yesterday i sprayed some neem and knocked down the gnat population, wasn't sure neem worked on em but it did....is my friend right that the guano is a super attractor of the bugs?
another q....are gnats considered a nuisance or do they actually damage the plants? i have 6 fems in 12/12 for a month and am getting some more than normal lower leaf yellowing and necrosis?
thanks for everyones help, this is a fine mj growers site

i got a comment from a fellow grower on another forum saying he quit using bat guano due to the fact fungus gnats seem seriously attracted to it

Could explain why fungus gnats like my grow room so much ... thanks

would the colour of the sock come off in the water and hurt the plant?

Well you could use a sock no ones saying it will hurt them, but can get more medium in a bigger contain will be easier to do.

To fix the problem with gnats is try putting a thick layer of sand, perlite, gravel, or mulch around the stem of the plant. This will deter any forming of eggs for these critters. They plant right under the surface of the soil and thrive in overwatered conditions. Watering more, less frequently might help.

Latest posts

Back