Oscar the Grouch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Trashed
Reaction score
He's a little grouchy but you can always find him in the trash can.

I'm a wealth of knowledge in my own mind, Jack of all, Master of none.

I'd like to stick around, if you's will have me.

:grinch:​

Hey Oscar as long as you abide by the rules then you will be welcome here. :)

Rules..........Which one should I break first? :evil:

I'm all for fair play!

I shall obide.

I'm too afraid I'll be sent to my room with no puffables.

:baby:​

Oscar said:
He's a little grouchy but you can always find him in the trash can.

I'm a wealth of knowledge in my own mind, Jack of all, Master of none.

I'd like to stick around, if you's will have me.

:grinch:​

welcome aboard....glad to have ya. best find an avatar for ya. ;)

oscar_1.jpg

Hi Oscar, welcome aboard. There's a wealth of good help and information available from experienced growers here. Have fun even if you live in a trash can!:)

Gadhooka said:
Hi Oscar, welcome aboard. There's a wealth of good help and information available from experienced growers here. Have fun even if you live in a trash can!:)

I was trying to up-grade my living standards but someone locked me up in the can. :cry:

Oscar said:
I was trying to up-grade my living standards but someone locked me up in the can. :cry:

:rofl: yep man your gonna have me laughin. ;) glad you liked the avvy man. :D

Now that I got that load of trash off my shoulders, I'm looking forward to a little Peace 'n Quiet! :argue:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

The Grunt of the Bro. meets the grouch in the can.

:woohoo:​

Welcome aboard, Oscar. I don't think you'll have to be too grouchy around here. There are lots of people here who are pretty dang nice, friendly, and knowlegeable.

If you like to smoke, grow, and hang out, we could overlook a little grouchiness every now and then.......

PB:)

So long as everyone stays outa my can, I'll behave!

If you have any health related questions and need a check-up, my can is always open.:welcome:

Latest posts

Back