our outdoor grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliieTea

Reaction score

IMG_1826.jpgIMG_1827.jpgIMG_1828.jpg

We only did 4 plants this year. One in the ground, the other 3 are in pots. Plus we altered the green house to be more open to allow lots of air flow.

IMG_1095.jpg
We ended up with 17 plants total in the ground and got loads of mildew

swtbud jazzie 090807.jpg
This was my first attempt, she started out very very good, and when rain season hit, we got bud rot from where ever it got leaked on from the canopy.

Very nice OliieTea :)

Do you know what strains they are?

Mould and mildew is caused by lack of air movement in my greenhouse.

:peace:

all these were just some bag seed we had gotten from purchases we had made. No Clue as to what strain they are. They have all been very good though when smoked, this year remains to yet be smoked, as we are still in bud mode, harvest mayhaps in another 3-5 weeks.

nice looking buds OT.:) ...

sorry to hear about the mildewon your girls...

good luck on harvest, it's coming soon...

OliieTea said:

View attachment 130826View attachment 130827View attachment 130828

We only did 4 plants this year. One in the ground, the other 3 are in pots. Plus we altered the green house to be more open to allow lots of air flow.

View attachment 130825
We ended up with 17 plants total in the ground and got loads of mildew

View attachment 130824
This was my first attempt, she started out very very good, and when rain season hit, we got bud rot from where ever it got leaked on from the canopy.
What i would do to have a Green House. Very NICE Girls !!:)

Thanks for responses everyone and the well wishes.. this years crop is looking and SMELLING very delicious.
Good to be here again this year, you can see this years grow in the grow journal section.
If you have space a green house, it can be easily constructed for right around $100.00. PVC pipe 1 inch, some screws, some lathe boards, and a heavy mil opaque plastic. Best to use a staple gun for attaching the plastic.
Not only are they good for the girls, but you can grow other veges at the same time. We did tomatoes and squash and strawberries this year, along with mint that came back from last year.
Happy Gardening everyone!

Latest posts

Back