Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geowiz54

Mallard
Reaction score
Hello all I'm Geowiz54 and I just found this site and it seems pretty hip so I thought I would put in my two cents worth. I am in a bad situation right now where I can't grow and hating it. Long story....but meanwhile I started smoking herb when I was 12 and was growing the next year in downtown San Francisco (another long story) and have kind of grown all my adult life when circumstances permitted.
When I was 16-25 I lived in the country and over those years (1970-1979) my patch grew to be over 125 plants and sinsemilla was discovered. What wonderful years those were. :) I will detail my methods for outdoor growing elsewhere in this forum. More recently I had a homemade aeroponic indoor medical garden going that was just great. Had it going for three years before the landlord caught on. 12 x 16 foot room 3800 watts eight plants. Average yield every 3 and 1/2 months was seven to eight pounds once all the kinks were all worked out. Excellent growth rate and easy to take care of. I am going to write a thread and describe my room for all you people who want to go aero but are afraid to because of rumors and myths surrounding it. Anyway talk to ya'all later.....

hello and welcome to mp ,,,sorry to hear your not growing but great that u can offer advise :peace:

Hello and welcome to the site.;)

Would love to read about some of your experiences.:D

You shall overcome....

I like those numbers (lb's per 3.5 months) I am shooting for the same goals.

South bay here...

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. I am very interested to hear about your outdoor experience and methods as I also do outdoor. Just started indoor this year. Until then, take care and be safe.

yeah guerrilla grower on board, maybe you could throw up a little info on the guerrilla section. id love to hear what advice you have to offer.

se you around mate, 85C

3800 watts on what was that... 4 plants... WOW!!!!! The electric company LOVED you ) heheheh

:welcome: to MP.

Latest posts

Back