outdoor budding ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice 2dog....mine arent showing that much !
Whats the concensus on flowering nutes ? who uses what for flowering ? I'm a organic person and having a hard time knowing what to use during this "flowering" period!

thanks! I was using flora nova once a week for vegetation but not the first month the soil has it in it. then onto roots organic buddha bloom by aurora and bat guano about every two weeks from sunleaves. they love bat poo. and like I said lots of shade. I wa spissed at the trees in my neighbores yard because I felt it was stunting growth but man they are budding nicely. a plus is that my tap water is the perfect ph no buying and lugging.

I'm not trying to use "pre-made" solutions... but i may have too !

lol its what I do. course bat dung is bat dung the solution is made (the buddha bloom) from nat stuff..bat guana, worm casings, soy, kelp extract, molasses, yucca one non plant ingredient is
.25 humic acid derived from leonardite ..no idea what that is but the plants love it.

my friend whom I give clones uses handmade soil and kills everything...I told him to just use what i use to not mess the plants up pisses me off..sorry

2dog, check out Roots H-P-K. It has more nutes than their Bloom. I was just talking to one of the people that sell it and we decided that the Bloom was more of a supplement and the HPK is flowering strength nutes all by itself. I mix the HPK and Grow together during early flowering and the girls just love it.

I have 3 diff strains, not sure of stain, bought at co-op, two had grape wrote on container other 3 had nothing, first grow,you can tell 2 marked grape are diff from others,anyways all 5 plants started together and are in second week of flowering,northern ca., just hope weather holds out, has been very strange weather this year

I have one outside just for fun
Its about three feet high and I topped it last week, she is flowering all over but then again here in Canada its getting chily already. I planted it just to see how mother nature does it and I have done nothing to protect her, mother nature seems to do just fine on her own.

Cheers!!!

degenerative_disc said:
mother nature seems to do just fine on her own.

Cheers!!!

She as had years of practice:laugh:BIU :bolt::bong2::bong2:

My plants were started indoors this year and were around 3 ft tall when I put em out in June. I have some ten foot monsters now, with buds comin in heavily on my indicas. My Sativas are just now startin to get little buds on em. Not long now guys till were dropping boes on our foes!

got bigger buds now on the northern lights x skunk....but my 8-12 foot trainwreck and alaskan ice....which I think are sativas(if anyone knows,give me a heads up} are almost about to bud. upstate ny gets cold soon but still have about 6-7 weeks.....mights have to build a tarp with pvc tubing and put over them, after tieing them down....or give them mouth to mouth....lol:eek:

I've had my first grow goin since the end of May. Planted her in a 3 gallon pot with Ocean Forest soil. By the end of June I started bringin her in at night for 12/12 conditions to promote the switch to flowering. It worked and she's got buds all over her. It was a bagseed and not the strongest genetics I assume, which is one reason why she's running out of steam already but here's a glance at her below. Terrible resolution I know....sorry. Best of luck with your grow!!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46610

Latest posts

Back