outdoor grow jacked...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

just found out who did this to us. i guess they did'nt see the sign on the door that reads, "caution, we don't call 911"...

all grows have been scrapped at this time...

So sorry to hear that Irish. Real Sorry.

that stinks man Im sorry...

Yikes, Irish. Dust that Mossberg 500 off and enforce the peace! Even scrapped the porta potty grow??

I will put some of my not so GrEEN MOJO on them. Be careful on the revenge front. Cooler heads think better

Ouch. Sorry for your troubles. Hope you have enough to hold you over.

Irish that sucks bro...but take a deep breath before you do anything...

I hope their comoade seat pinches their balls everytime they take a dump.

Be safe IRISH don't get idiotfide and do something you will regret

Sorry to hear that irish, funny thing karma always comes around good or bad.

no worries. i'm cool, as cool gets. we got her figured out for now. all who know me, know this was to be our last OD grow in 33 years. this was my special grow for my friends in need. they've all been informed. each of them is equally hurt...

we'll live to grow another day friends...Irish...

IRISH said:
no worries. i'm cool, as cool gets. we got her figured out for now. all who know me, know this was to be our last OD grow in 33 years. this was my special grow for my friends in need. they've all been informed. each of them is equally hurt...

we'll live to grow another day friends...Irish...

I am sure she will get hers....Karma is a beotch....

hey man...all that... and you still helped me out with my question a little while ago (bubblegum)...you got some seriously good stuff comin' your way IMHO..for real

Sorry to hear that Irish. Makes me want to run out right now and check mine:eek:

Yeah IRISH...deeply sorry..and as everyone said...KARMA comes back..

Hey Irish, so sorry to hear of your plants being ripped off. That's really a kick in the crotch.:mad:
Best of luck bud, all you can do is roll with it, and find a bit of solace in the fact that charma will get them in the end.

ur not alone irish. i too was jacked of my outdoor girls. and i know who did it as well. it was my best friend since birth of over 30 years.
the worse part was tehy pulled them all 2-2.5 weeks into flower.
they fessed up and anfter dude fessed i herd all bout it all from his brother the story how he dried it out in the microwave. i guess he dried it in ther just turned it on for ten minutes and when he started smellin it come out the exhaust the microwave he pulled it out let it cool then did it again same way LMAO. an he went on how it made his whole house stink. :rofl: he basically vaporized wat if any thc was on it. and he had nerve to tell me it was **** anyway cuz it had seeds in it lol. it was prolly cuz he was monkeyin wit them at nite wit flashlights almost every nite since they started to show buds. i guess he went out to them every nite almost to time his big pull and each time he went out an checked em wit flashlite blarring on em all. and turned em hermie .
to get robbed is one thing but to get robbed of somethig tahts priceless to you so someone can just destroy it is heart ache .
how far along were yours when they was pulled ?

but your right tho.. we'll live to grow another day and another million more plants :hubba:

sorry to hear buddy, that really sucks :(

tis the season.. when useless idiots steal other's stuff cause they're to incompetent to grow their own :( always so nervous around now.

Latest posts

Back