outdoor grow jacked...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"'tis the season." yes it is friend. and it comes with the territory labeled OD grow. was only talking about this to several fellow OD growers last week...

bad part is we had testers that was being documented.:eek: ...what a huge let down...

i've been known to say our OD grows are done after this year for good. this reinforces our strategy...

heres a tribute to our stolen '09 summer grow. pics from the day they were jacked...'bout enough to turn a grown man to hate. i'm trying very hard not to...

Is that all that was left IRISH?

Has the stem been snapped or cut?

:peace:

all snapped hippy. this IS all that was dropped on the retreat.:eek: ...i scoured the trail to find this...:eek: ...

This truly bites. :eek: Where as you've been say for years " This is my last OD grow", I'm thinking it's probably NOT your last OD grow. You're a multi-crop gardener, there's no way your gonna go through next planting season thinking " I bet this would be a great spot for a little MJ":rolleyes: You know you're gonna'.:p
I've actualy wondered if doing an OD grow entirely of autos would be a good way of defeating thieves. By the time the (fill in the blanks) got ready to steal the plants they'd already be harvested, dried, and sitting in a bong;) .

this one did it for me cubby. this is two entire crops in 5 years , and a half of a crop 2 years ago. 50/50 is no longer going to be an option on if i got my own smoke, or i have to just take what junk is going around on the street. i choose my own. 100% of it...;) :cool: ...

i'm with the sitting in the bong part 100% too bro.:D this is why, when i return to the grow-n-show, it will be entirely indoors. the OD is dead to me...

besides, i got my gardens to work on, and improve on. you know? gonna screen my soil from the carpeted worm bed/organic soil bed/garden cover this weekend. :hubba: . had to throw that in there for you buddy. thanks for that smile.;) ...Irish...

People suck....I don't know what I wld do if someone stole my crop...especially if I knew who it was...it wld be hard to not at least take a baseball bat to their car....

so from the pix it looks as they jacked you when yours were bout as far along in flowering as mine were too. not even close to finishin yet....
i bet they gettin so wasted off that bud huh? lol
i wonder how they dried it..? microwave for ten minutes on high like the idiot who ripped my plants did wit them. :rofl: i heard the whoel story play by play how everythin went down and the more idiotic he was with the way he did everything it made me hate him more.
so wats the conclusion to your ordeal then as far as teh person whom you kow ripped ya girls?

zip, the conclusion is a young man stole my plants. his father IS one of my oldest friends, and will remain that. these folks take care of these things a bit different than most would. it will be an eye opening intervention to say the least...

the young man phoned me last evening. i'm Irish;) , and my temper shows at times. i did not speak to him. this will take quite awhile to get over. eventually, i will. in my time...

the father wants to bring it in the open. we'll try this today with the 2 of them, and my people whom this mmj was going to help. how's that for intervention?...

i am hurt by this for sure. but it has hurt others more than me. i'll grow again. but it won't be of the magnitude as it was this one last OD grow...

any suggestions on what i should say to this young man today? because Irish needs help in this department. 2 years of collecting genetics were taken from us. 2 years of intense documenting all gone...

do you think this will have any meaning to him? i better stop, 'cause Irish is getting welled up with pride again...

thanks for everything from all my net friends. you know whom i'm speaking too. i need to medicate now. later...Irish...

Hey Irish, thats a real bummer man ! The one good thing is, people who do these things always get what they got comin ! K works in mysterious ways my friend !

say exactly what you juts did m8.. it took you years to get those genetics and with his greedy idiocy in one night he undid all that work.. they're gone forever. (they may not be.. but he obviously doesn't know much, so play it out like they're some long lost unatainable storied breed ;) )

it's more than just a few plants he took.. he's taken medicine away from some sick people who really need it. and he now has basically worthless plants as they were harvested too early.
i don't know if you two were close, but he's completely lost your trust now.

whether he has any morals to be upset by that or not is another thing.
good luck (try to keep the fightin irish at bay.. i know it's tough (i'm irish too)

Always the young heads that using their hands to do stuff before using their tiny brains to think . Irish would be heart broken from that . Sorry and hope you feel better soon . Remembered my big brother and his friends stole the whole flowering plant from my closet when i was in high school .......got so mad, depressed, and even cried . I did got in a fight with him but lost ......so yeah ....years passed and here i am .....still growing and smoking !! Wish you well Irish ! Smoke a joint for you cheer up :ccc:

Latest posts

Back