Outdoor plant done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
Been flowering since 07/19/08 it's 10/08/08 today wondering if thats long enough for flowering outdoors? Here some pics.

MJ 001.jpg

MJ 002.jpg

MJ 006.jpg

MJ 007.jpg

MJ 009.jpg

I would have to say yes she is ready, someone else should tell you what they think soon. She looks nice btw. Does she smell fruity?

Yes smells very fruity started flowering indoors for a month then slowly introduced to outdoors, leaves are yellowing bad now but its getting cold out there so almost out of bud and have about 15 other plants outdoors but they just started flowering End of Aug, so hopefully beg. nov or end of oct the rest will be done!

yeah, looks pretty good. could take her down if you wanted.
best way to find out if it's ready is to look at it through a microscope, but if you don't have one, you could also go by how many white/red hairs there are. and i don't see any white hairs, so it should be good to go.

when was the last time you fed her? (you might want to do a few waterings depending on what nutes you used, just to flush it so you get nice clean MJ tasting weed that burns good.)
wish mine were that far along :(

THere are no white hairs I have a microscope and most of the trichs (which the bud is very thick with trichs) are creamy and some turning amber. THe buds are very dense! Almost like a rock! Thanks for the input guys!!!

I havent fertilized any of my plants outdoors, had a hard time not burning the plant outdoors. Next year I will experiment more on outdoor growing! I love it! But my indoor plants I just gave 0-52-0 triple phosphate organic pellets

you could also go by how many white/red hairs there are.
or you could harvest by the moon, or zodiac signs... ;) But the "only" true method of telling ripeness/maturity/proper harvest time, is with a scope and looking at the trichomes.

most of the trichs (which the bud is very thick with trichs) are creamy and some turning amber.
yep...sounds perfect

thanks guys for the input!

You are one patient farmer! I've never been able to allow a plant to ripen that deeply...I'm gettin' better, but there are always a few white hairs on my plants...you done good...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back