Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKgirl420 said:
hi painterdude :ciao:

little uk has some more art work for u ,,let me grab the camera she has been experimenting with 3d again :giggle: ill be back :D

Nice to see yo back ~

Old Hippy Chick.......that's a good reason to pass a federal law allowing us to 'hunt humans'

UKbabe......so nice to see you appear, we've all missed you and 4u but 4u doesn't post allot of his kids stuff and I don't even know if he can draw a straight line.......anyways, we are on pins and needles awaiting for her newest creations

Otherwise, I hope all of you had a safe and enjoyable New Year's night....2010 got 69% and Twenty Ten got 21% of the vote from the people who would be stupid enough to participate in a Poll that actually asked them which would they prefer, 2010 or Twenty Ten

They never called me

Maybe I should give them Smoking Mom's phone number? Wait, I don't have her phone number......so......she will have to post her preference here in the Art Club

Over and out.......Pdude.......it's half time in California

HAHAH grandpa :p
ok well heres her latest creations

pic one a xmas scene
100_9212.JPG

pic 2 is a gingerbread house we made
100_9283.JPG

pic 345 amazing what ya can do with parcel packaging :rolleyes:
100_9316.JPG 100_9320.JPG100_9321.JPG

painterdude happy newyear and may you and her indoors;) be blessed all year round :)

hi meds :ciao:
And
OHC you got neg repped for someone elses post ? i agree that is just plain stupid ,
happy newyear and may it be a good one :D

no - go back and read post #261 here.... no biggie.
And painterdude we don't need to go hunting down humans - I can barely bother to hunt down my shoes....
Diggin the Gingerbread House. We made one last year.... our ages were 49,24, and 23. hahahahaha

good to see you around again uk, nice little house your girl put together. I have always been terrible with building those... no opposible thumbs makes things tough. :)

Those gingerbread house kits are a lot of fun. We ate ours already. :giggle:

Welcome back UK.

Beautiful and very creative of the lil'UK. Is so cool how kids think stuff up to do all on their own if given a chance. If you gave my girl a roll of tape and some paper...there was no telling what she would come up with. Had to hide the scotch tape round here in those days. ......Now I got tape, but no lil'kid.

Wavin' at you Painter!

UKbabe......I think I like the one on top the best but the 'house' looks yummy

Hippie Babe.....I don't hunt, it was just an idea to get rid of the 'nasty' types

tcbudskibabe....I don't remember any tape existing in our house when I was growing up.....maybe some glue that you couldn't open

I am freaked today because our new male cat is missing.....sad sad sad

Waving back at ya tc......and crying

thought I'd drop a drawing just for the hell of it.....woops, I wonder if hell or perhaps even heaven are outlawed by the MP Police?

actually lived with this guy in S. Cal during the 1970's, now he is a multi-millionaire and lives near San Francisco, plays golf with unmentionables and drives a $50,000 car that goes 150mph.....I don't know if he liked this drawing because he never wrote back

P-Dude dont worry about the cat he's just on the hunt for females. That is the only thing a male will leave a warm bed and food for.

I believe the correct words would be '***** cats'.....and I hope you are right but he is fixed and was living with two ***** cats already....

Maybe he needed some strange. Being fixed just means he can get all he wants and not have to worry about child support:rofl:

painterdude said:
I believe the correct words would be '***** cats'.....and I hope you are right but he is fixed and was living with two ***** cats already....

a tom cat ...a male cat is called a tom cat, painterdude

DUCK.....my TOM cat likes ***** cats.....but I knew that

He's still gone.....

Going on two days missing, wifey and I are searching the woods for any sign of a struggle with some kind of nasty, meat eating creature.....so far nothing...so we are waiting for him to return after he gets sick of his ***** cat

That will never happen til you get him fixed. p-dude

he will come back and lick his wounds, waiting till his ear is healed then he will be back out catting around. Putting you and Mrs. PainterDude on edge again. Need to get him fixed if you are keeping him, will save gas searching for him too. think green:D

pcduck said:
That will never happen til you get him fixed. p-dude

he will come back and lick his wounds, waiting till his ear is healed then he will be back out catting around. Putting you and Mrs. PainterDude on edge again. Need to get him fixed if you are keeping him, will save gas searching for him too. think green:D

Painterdudes TOM cat that is a ***** cat :p has been fixed he quoted that a few pages up do you not read :confused:

on the other hand

is he back yet P DUDE ,,i hope so ,

Latest posts

Back