Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Sir Lord......I went thru some old PM's yesterday and I found one of yours where we talked about your pool league....glad you still love the game...

Sent him an Arsenal 'Phantasm'....solid maple from Michigan with Irish Linen for the grip.....and it came with a black imitation leather carrying case....18 0z with a Standard Everest Tip.....I still have to call him and tell him it's coming VIA the UPS system, ground instead of air.....

Web site was ozonebilliards..com......lots and lots of cues to choose from, in fact there were way too many

very nice lookin' que. The 18oz seems like a great choice. I've noticed that I can control my speed a bit better with the lighter stick. I have to break with a heavier stick though or else I cant get any of the balls to move. lol

But I am still enjoying the game and seem to be getting more comfortable when I am playing league, I guess that's all I can ask for!

AMEN Lord ! I love billards but never really get the chance to play. In fact i just cleaned the basement and cleared of the foos ball game ! Underneath it has the mini billards...lol ~

HI MEDS, how are ya? Mini billiards, wow, does it have wooden balls and cue sticks without tips? Or, is it much fancier than I know of? So, keep on blowin the pipes MEDS......Pdude

I feel like I have had a death in the family. 4u is gone forever. I have to edit myself right now, I can't be childish and immature and become a potty mouth. I want to scream, loud, foul, cruel words. I feel like my voice is silent, that nobody really cares except for a handful and that the Green Meanies who rule will never ever really change and that's what so disturbing about all of this. I could be banned for the wrong word, the wrong thought, the wrong comment or the wrong idea even though I would totally disagree with their decision it would have no impact on their final decision to ban me. Right now I am merely attempting to discuss with myself how I feel about all this ruthless power being used to silence anyone with a passive/aggressive personality. I am finding life to be quite a burden.

JUST RE-READ THE WHOLE THREAD

WHAT A TREAT

I HOPE UKgirl VISITS US, MAYBE WE WILL GET SOME OF JUNIOR'S ART OR PERHAPS THE LITTLE ONE WILL DRAW US SOMETHING

I GOT NUTTIN FOR THE CLUB TODAY EXCEPT THIS....

i am psychotic right now because i lost a post because i got a PM from mojave and i forgot and went to look at it and when i came back it was gone and i want to swear and talk about sports and saints and other stupid things that are against the stupid rules and i am frustrated and i have to be careful not to push any buttons and i should probably shut up and do something else like have a conversation with my cat who is eating his cat food at the moment and more than likely will not look at me and i don't think he understands what i am saying anyway.....grrrrrrrrrr yellllllll screammmmmmm spitttttt slobberrrrrrr and any other weird sounds that i can make......hmm, that felt good, but i can't remember what i wrote before so it probably doesn't matter anymore.....so, here's Max the Computer Dog

Take a deep breath pdude. :)

:confused: Dunno why MMs private message would disappear. PM her and ask her to pm you back. I'm sure she has it in her sent mail.

ETA: I loved that atwork.

and why not another one? seems that no one posts here any more so it's only the Pdude and his moronic art.....

SmokinMom said:
Take a deep breath pdude. :)

:confused: Dunno why MMs private message would disappear. PM her and ask her to pm you back. I'm sure she has it in her sent mail.

ETA: I loved that artwork

hey mommie, I didn't lose her PM, in fact I didn't lose anything, all I did was LOSE MY FRICKIN MIND.....
Now don't feel ignored babe, you jumped in between my posts.....Chopped Liver, hmmm....a Jewish delicacy I might add....and I corrected your spelling

hi mommie, you are back, not smoking tonight, maybe have an Imported Beer later that the kids brought up from San Francisco....and I'm feeling fine, actually I feel great

this drawing was done in group therapy back in the middle 1990's.....he is still around and I see him every now and then......his name is Lewis but I call him Woo Iss because he has a lisp......

Good morning Art Club......I believe I am talking to myself this AM.....maybe mojavemama will stop by and check out last nights crap....or maybe I'll just be left alone here to play with myself....hmmm

Tempra-Portrait.jpg

Great Pic p-dude

self-portrait?

You are on the internet p-dude..people are watching you,you just do not see them. :bolt::bong2:

:yeahthat: Good morning to you pdude... hope your feeling well this am. Things are tough rite now but hang in there friend I love your artwork and your company!!! ;)

I love the art too....so expressive. You are able to capture a moment in time that is for sure.

Here is a picture I inherited. This was bought for five bucks back in the mid seventies. At an auction in San Diego. Turned into one of those moments you see on the Antiques Roadshow. It was real, and done by a famous artist. You ever heard of the expression the tail end of the cow? As in the tail end is never as valuable in Art as the front end? So this piece is... the south side of the buffalo. We got it restored, and the frame fixed. I hung it and enjoyed it..then I turned on the cooler last summer and the canvas started to look like it was sagging. So, back in the box and back in the closet. The funniest part is...Dad could have sold it back in the seventies...sent it back east and everything, didnt get the price he wanted...so in my opinion, it was pretty much worth five bucks. That is what he spent on it anyway. I always say, something is as valuable as a buyer will make it.

pic before restoration.JPG

painterdude said:
and why not another one? seems that no one posts here any more so it's only the Pdude and his moronic art.....

Painter !! I'm here with you bro ! what the hell happened to 4U ??
Youre art isny moronic bro ! Come on now If I can deal with the lifes ** so can you...
Mojave momma is my therapist ? ...lol GOD I love that woman and Brother call me if you need to talk ! PM comin Bro !! ~

Latest posts

Back