Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is a current drawing from 2009

Garbage-Can-.jpg

painterdude did you draw the one in your avatar? That's pretty cool! The one that you played with colors is very unique... me likeeee!!!

YES my lord......it was a self portrait that my wife wondered who it was, so I played with it in Photoshop and did an Escher tribute for my insane psychiatrist.....his wife framed it and he hung it in his office for all the other PTSD vets to look at.....he said that I got 'good' reviews

Hey, you liked the colors.....thank you so much

This one is also another Photoshop gimmick thing....I don't even remember what the original was

Haven't smoked any dope for 14 days, I think I want to get hammered today.....or just stoned

very neat photoshop stuff... you and me both on the smokin' but I cant smoke right now so I'll just have to get hammered 2nite at my pool league! :)

Painter, that last one...reminds me of a painting I remember from High School, called the lovers, they are embracing with a robe around them, the robe looked like the pattern you have there.....

Very nice Additions Painter..... Still loving Painters Art Club and am waving at you.....
isnt this nice warm weather better than that last chill?

Sir Lord.....where is your Pool League? I love shooting pool but haven't been able to enjoy the game because my Snooker tables were sold at auction when Bill's Place closed down after being open since the 1920's

Can't play Bar Pool because lloyd's went bankrupt and the current owner split the country

Even met some Mason Members who play once a week in their lodge.....but they were real rednecks and the table was in the basement of the lodge, cloth was always damp and they gave me the creeps

When we went to the Senior Citizen's Center for turkey day I noticed a new table in their dining hall.....I think I should check it out but these old guys around here all look like they voted for Bush and then Sarah Palin....so...I'm taking my good natured time

tcbud said:
Painter, that last one...reminds me of a painting I remember from High School, called the lovers, they are embracing with a robe around them, the robe looked like the pattern you have there.....

Very nice Additions Painter..... Still loving Painters Art Club and am waving at you.....
isnt this nice warm weather better than that last chill?

hi budski babe.....thanks for being so gracious

wifey and I really appreciate this warm spell.....can hardly light a fire without the house getting overheated....seems this old shack stays warm until it gets down to 20 or less....and then it has all kinds of trouble holding the heat

Tell me if this reminds you of anything

Yo Painter ! How you doing bro ? That last post left me wondering ?? Winter is weird for me as i want to hibernate or something...Summer is all about outside for me though ! I miss the "wet side" as it has so much more to offer than here ! To much redneck -ism.. ? Its farming community after all... Wait ... what the hell am i doing here ?
Mmmmm .... Maybe time to think bout moving come spring time ~

Looks like a blanket I had back in the seventies. Or a yarn picture my mother picked up in Arizona once......hum....I really like the colors.

As for the weather, I am with you on the OVER heating the house..for some reason, I get cooked in the winter and froze in the summer here.....there is something wrong with that picture......I actually finally placed a small fan next to my chair, said to Him, it was because I was having hot flashes....true story...kinda....the heat is giving me hot flashes!

High Meds! I see you both down there now Painter....

hi Meds and tc.......Meds got your PM, thanks

tc....wifey is always confused about temps due to her body that seems to be melting right before my eyes......I believe she changes clothes three times a day just to stay dry......she is like a 'melting ice cream cone'...and she has been eating raisins during the night and you don't want to be anywhere near her...

:stoned: :eek: :rant: :bolt: :confused2:

I do love your latest colorful creations very much! I could look at a WHOLE LOT MORE of your artwork!

That's beautiful, P'Dude. I'm lovin' THIS one! (and already have it loaded up to my screensaver) Liking your new cracked avatar, too!

The reason I don't do politics on the board is not just because it's against the rules. It's because I don't like feeling bad when I open a post and see something hateful about my chosen political viewpoint.

So I try to think what those who have different viewpoints might think when I post something that might trip their triggers and hurt their feelings.

I mean, we're all here to talk about marijuana and get along, right? This isn't the Drudge Report or Huffington Post. I can argue politics on a gazillion other sites. Here, I just want to enjoy learning about growing, and sharing that experience with my stoned friends! I don't want to know their politics. With Weed, we are all one. <G>

Hi mojave......am waving at you.....the Avitar is the Pdude in Photoshop Chop Shop.....

mojavemama said:
That's beautiful, P'Dude. I'm lovin' THIS one! (and already have it loaded up to my screensaver) Liking your new cracked avatar, too!

The reason I don't do politics on the board is not just because it's against the rules. It's because I don't like feeling bad when I open a post and see something hateful about my chosen political viewpoint.

So I try to think what those who have different viewpoints might think when I post something that might trip their triggers and hurt their feelings.

I mean, we're all here to talk about marijuana and get along, right? This isn't the Drudge Report or Huffington Post. I can argue politics on a gazillion other sites. Here, I just want to enjoy learning about growing, and sharing that experience with my stoned friends! I don't want to know their politics. With Weed, we are all one. <G>

well said mojave, I'm going to cut both my hands off for punishment and I deleted both my political posts.......musta losta my minda

P'Dude, don't you dare do anything to those creative, magical hands!

Was watching billiards on ESPN.......and........decided to buy my second son a real nice pool cue.......$185 on sale for $111 with FREE SHIPPING......yea

A pool players drawing to celebrate this day with.....and I hate Christmas, perhaps because I had to serve mass and smell that horrible incense that the priest kept waving in the alter boy's faces....or.....maybe I didn't like dressing up in those stupid robes that we had to wear

Anyways, my son is mentally challenged as is his wife....he calls me, sends me birthday, father's day and x-mas cards and he doesn't have an enemy in the world....in other words, he is a great son and I love him to death......hope this improves his pool game

The-Mixed-Doubles-Poster.jpg

ahh... painterdude luv the billiards painting, and I hope that your son loves his new pool que. What type of que did you get him. Just last season I bought myself my first que a entry level Viking. Very nice que and has helped my game some. I'm still not good enough to compete with the others in my pool league, but I still am having fun with it. We just started the season a few weeks ago, and this is my second year doing it so maybe I'll be over the nervousness this year. :)

Latest posts

Back