Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painterdude - I miss them to. I don't know what really happened but I don't care. A loss is a loss. I was also freaked out by the mod comment in the BHC about contacting Comcast. Freaked and sad.
And I don't care who sees this comment.....

P'Dude, I'm so glad you're feeling better this morning. And I'm glad SM was here to help you through a tough spot last night. Any of us living with disabilities knows the dark parts come unbidden, and without warning. They slap us upside the head, toss us on the floor, and put a choke hold around our necks. You live within the bipolar spectrum, and that's a really tough place to be. But look how well you handle it! Yes, there are some downs, but you don't stay there in that space a long time. You always manage to come out of it, thank goodness!

Your BP'ness is part of what makes YOU so unique. And fascinating! It also makes you feel deeply, and experience types of paranoia I'll never truly understand, because I haven't had to go through that. But I'm always amazed at how you can take the depths of misery and CREATE such wondrous works of art!

I'm loving the pictures you've posted here since my last visit. Oh, that I had one tenth of your talent and ability to express emotions on a blank page like you do. It's just amazing!

Why, I think if I were you, I'd be walking around with a puffed-up chest all the time!

And that goes for you too, Meds. What you create in glass is nothing short of magnificent!!!

I am surrounded by such talent, such inspiration. I think it's pretty cool that you talented folks share so freely, and allow us to see inside your world, allow us to touch your talent by viewing it unfettered.

Let that art be your salvation. It's such an incredible gift to be able to create artwork!

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!

mojavemama said:
P'Dude, I'm so glad you're feeling better this morning. And I'm glad SM was here to help you through a tough spot last night. Any of us living with disabilities knows the dark parts come unbidden, and without warning. They slap us upside the head, toss us on the floor, and put a choke hold around our necks. You live within the bipolar spectrum, and that's a really tough place to be. But look how well you handle it! Yes, there are some downs, but you don't stay there in that space a long time. You always manage to come out of it, thank goodness!

Your BP'ness is part of what makes YOU so unique. And fascinating! It also makes you feel deeply, and experience types of paranoia I'll never truly understand, because I haven't had to go through that. But I'm always amazed at how you can take the depths of misery and CREATE such wondrous works of art!

I'm loving the pictures you've posted here since my last visit. Oh, that I had one tenth of your talent and ability to express emotions on a blank page like you do. It's just amazing!

Why, I think if I were you, I'd be walking around with a puffed-up chest all the time!

And that goes for you too, Meds. What you create in glass is nothing short of magnificent!!!

I am surrounded by such talent, such inspiration. I think it's pretty cool that you talented folks share so freely, and allow us to see inside your world, allow us to touch your talent by viewing it unfettered.

Let that art be your salvation. It's such an incredible gift to be able to create artwork!

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!

Any questions why we LOVE this Woman ?

ROFL! You guys are too funny and you're embarrassing the crap outta me!

Lord, how about posting some of your beautiful bud pictures here to the art club? I still have your BPOM picture on my screensaver. That picture still makes me swoon!

I'll see what I can dig up for you mm... don't have any buds currently but I'll dig back into the archives a bit and see if there are some un-released that I can share just for you.

did anyone see my stained glass photoshop contribution a while back? Am I the only one that thought those were neat... oh well, no biggie.

lord, I bet I cant remember if I saw it....post it again....post it again...stoner here.

Yeps, Mojave is a Jewel. She types real well too.

Amen to that ! ^^^^^ Def post up some work ! I know I didnt see it !

OldHippieChick said:
Painterdude - I miss them to. I don't know what really happened but I don't care. A loss is a loss. I was also freaked out by the mod comment in the BHC about contacting Comcast. Freaked and sad.
And I don't care who sees this comment.....

Well said OHC ! The hard part is making sure we "remind " ourselves to be open to what others are really trying to say...
R U related to Mojave ??? Just feeling the vibes from here ....

ok, one more time then. I keep forgetting I'm one of the only sober stoners around these parts. ;)

sg1.jpg

sg2.jpg

sg3.jpghttp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=592660&postcount=204

Very nice Lord ! the bottom one reminds me of the micro ( macro?) shots ive been taking with my eyeclops ~

lord, pic 1 is hot. Cool colors playing on warm, warm on cool, lightest area near the darkest one. NICE!

mojave......you are making my 'golf balls' swell with pride.....and.....who ever played golf with blue balls anyways? I truly believe that everybody loves your sweet arse.....except that one redneck rooster butt sucking tobacco chewing beer drinking slobbering idiotic moronic trailer trash tire kicking politically incorrect troll who has the audacity to think he has an IQ above 70 and who doesn't have a middle name because his mother knew he would never remember it much less be able to spell something with more than three letters in it

You know what's weird mojave, I really don't realize when I am on a 'down' cycle.....and I am truly amazed when you guys think I am crashing.....and I keep forgetting to take my VA meds.....

Art is fun.......but........dealing with the power players......sheeeeeeeeettttttt

I think my biggest problem is dealing with the authority figures and keeping myself in check........and holding it together......one day at a time I guess

So mojave, thanks again for being there for me and meds and tc and 4u and UK and TheOldHippieChick who isn't old at all and everyone else who you have helped with your saintly advice.......you are my Mother Teresa....or the Wheelchair *****.....I love you babe, Pdude

Sir Lord........I really like your Photoshop stuff.......and......I too love to play
.......and I don't have a favorite, I like them all.......so, how about some more?
Three doesn't qualify you as a true freak, more, more, more......

Hey DUCK........I don't care if I am recognized, in fact, I would be totally surprised if that happened......and all my self portraits don't really look like me......or......that's what the wifey says

She is extremely critical and drives me nuts when she is looking at anything that is in the process of completion.......In fact I'd rather she would take a bath or do her laundry or take a nap or go to work at her cute store or feed the kitties or train our doggie not to bark at cars

But DUCK I do appreciate the advice

But I am nuts and that creates some different problems when it comes to security situations

tcbudskibabe......nice buffalo butt.....what a great painting, and what a wonderful price......you are so lucky to be able to open the closet once in awhile and see this creature.....too bad about the climate in your house though.....canvas temps are tricky, ask anybody who works in a museum

meds......jesus, be careful my friend, and don't we both know who should be the 'Woman of the Year' or maybe the friggin Decade or the frickin Half Century.......

OldHippieChick......let's see some art, anything will do.......and you are a baby, mojave and I are old.......

oh meds, the reason I call my art 'moronic' is because that is how I feel about it at the moment that I am posting it, and it is probably just that one drawing, painting, sketch, etc., that makes me feel that way.....OK, here is a good example......but I still like it

A-Kolowitz-Drawing-copy.jpg

painterdude said:
Hey DUCK........I don't care if I am recognized, in fact, I would be totally surprised if that happened......and all my self portraits don't really look like me......or......that's what the wifey says

She is extremely critical and drives me nuts when she is looking at anything that is in the process of completion.......In fact I'd rather she would take a bath or do her laundry or take a nap or go to work at her cute store or feed the kitties or train our doggie not to bark at cars

But DUCK I do appreciate the advice

But I am nuts and that creates some different problems when it comes to security situations

Wasn't there some famous painter that all he did was self-portraits and none of them looked like himself?:rofl:

All it took was a little wine and all the cheese showed up;)

meds4me said:
Well said OHC ! The hard part is making sure we "remind " ourselves to be open to what others are really trying to say...
R U related to Mojave ??? Just feeling the vibes from here ....

No relation - but much appreciation to and for her :D
Interestingly I got a neg rep for that post. hahahahaha anonymous of course.... It's all good.
:48:

hi painterdude :ciao:

little uk has some more art work for u ,,let me grab the camera she has been experimenting with 3d again :giggle: ill be back :D

OldHippieChick said:
No relation - but much appreciation to and for her :D
Interestingly I got a neg rep for that post. hahahahaha anonymous of course.... It's all good.
:48:

WHAT ?? That just stupid !!! ~

Latest posts

Back