Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mojavemama said:
"OK, two new words, 'dope' and 'dank'.....what ever happened to 'incredible or amazing or awesome or interesting'?"

P'Dude--only old farts like us use "awesome," "amazing," "incredible" or "interesting." The object today is not to use words in the dictionary, but to make up words that will one day be in the dictionary!

mojave, what if we made up words so we could swear whenever we wanted to but they didn't sound or look like or have any similarity or any possibility of making any sense or break any rules.......for example, why did Tiger's wife have a golf club in her hands?.....and you could say, because she was going to Bong Hit him in his Golf Balls.....isn't that a dope idea? :)

Been using Fork for a long time, and now have modified it to Freakin' and then there is Dang, and Heck.......... I cant modify my speach any farther!

Dang fine to see you down there Painter!

tc....saw the Who in Anaheim at the baseball stadium, opening acts were John Sebastian, Blues Image and Leon Russell....cost five bucks and they were throwing IT from the stage, little, small hits of something Yellow....and I remember telling someone that I could get on the stage....and I remember running on top of the seats, getting on the stage by telling some guy that I had Joe Blow's Insulin medication and that I lost him in the crowd and could they tell Joe that I am on the stage waiting for him....he never showed up...and the Who were 'dope'

meds.....so nice to have you around.....that Pic of the biggie single piece of glass is way too weird to clean my dope in....

mojave...........waving at both you and the Math Dude and all your cute girls

ozzy....would have given all my Golf Balls to share that day with you because I have never been on a Rollercoaster.....and hosing down the naked girls as they came out of the Sweat Lodge, a light show from the big fire and then someone decided that jumping into a pond full of duck crap was a real, good idea.....now that was a fun trip

art.....appreciate you peeking in.....you need to show us some Art's art....

cannabis......I also did enjoy finger painting, but I added sticks, rags and spit.....love the Bird.......give us more

OK, yesterday I got stoned and decided it would be fun to walk Raku for a bit......well two hours later we got home and I had some leaves.....these were leaves that got my attention because of color....yellows, reds, maroons, browns, and all different kinds of greens....then I made a collage out of them and took allot of pictures....my hands shake uncontrollably so most were out of focus......photoshopped it in the Artistic Filters.....this is a Watercolored Photograph

Want to thank all our newest members of the club, especially for their contributions...my hat is off to everyone

Now where did that phrase come from? My hat's off to ya...I think it means congratulations with praise perhaps, who knows?

watercolor-leaves-copy.jpg

feeling good right now but I gotta get dressed......soon......

here's another from the dredges of the past, hidden in a folder in another computer that materializes only when this old computer is downloaded into my present lap top and I have this folder called Retrieved Attachments that wifey's son created for me to look at when I had the time.....

Wifey's-first-grandson.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to "Golf Balls" again.

Okay, P'Dude--love your idea, and wild about your leaves collage--fantastic colors and design--looks luscious enough to eat! Likin' the purple lady, too.

And OMG, that WHO concert must have been incredible. Leon OPENED for the Who? Unbelievable. What I wouldn't have given to have been there. Love 'em all, but Leon Russell is simply out of this world great.

Can you draw a picture of me drooling??? <G>

mojave....also saw Cat Stevens in a big theater with metal chairs.....sucked big time.....and I love Dr. John, he sounds like he has four hands said a dead friend of mine from Austin

this is an abstract I just did minutes ago, it looked different before I played with it in PhotoShop

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Golf Balls again.

P'Dude, love the new avatar. Was it worn originally by Madonna? :hubba:

Lovin' the colors on your latest stripey painting. Have you ever played with LIQUIFY? In Photoshop it's Filter>Liquify and be sure you have at least a 300 point brush. If it's too small of a brush, you won't see much change. Then play with all the icons on the left side. Totally Frickin' MINDBLOWING when you're stoned.

yes I have, discovered 'Liquify' several years ago.....did some campaign posters when Arnold was running for Governor of CA for the first time.....very bizarre end results of your friend's faces

this is a Watercolored Photograph

Looks like a Purple bud I grew last year....................AWEsome.

Is "Photoshop" a program you buy? says the computer illiterate tcbud.

Mornin? All....
TC "photoshop" is program in most computers today. Even "Myspaced" has a unique "photo shop " that I play in once in a awile..

Painter: Great work my man...love all of it ~

Mojave LEON ? never heard of them.. ?

XXXX it! leon russel! now i'm gonna have to drag out all all my LPs and fire up the gerard turn table. :doh: oh well :bong1: :) :guitar:

tc.....this drawing starts out as a 2 MB Riff file in Corel Painter X, then it shrinks down to a 576 KB file when it becomes a jpeg......and......when it leaves Photoshop it's down to only 40 K....but it's still a big drawing.....I love it, don't understand it.....

I have a friend that uses most of the Adobe software but when he gives me a lesson he goes soooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin fast he 'forks' up my mind

33-cent-postage.jpg

Adobe Photoshop......this is the only one I slightly understand

Okay then.....
riff huh?
dank, yep, I got dank.
big smile at you painter......you install this stuff? and is it on my machine? I think I see Adobe Reader sometimes here.......I have windows paint. Ima mostly.....stoned. now...hit send.

ROFL....I sure love ya, TC!

Golf Balls--I guess the question is, "Were you envisioning Madonna's bra when you created that avatar?"

Fa$t Cash--I love anyone who likes Leon! I love some of the real obscure stuff, like "Cajun Love Song" and "Sweet Emily" and "Rip Van Winkle." But then, I love ALL his music. I'm a big time "Leon Lifer." His concerts are so much fun--bunch of stoned old hippies and bikers, all laughing and sharing buds and beers....and singin' along off-key.

PDUDE ,MOJAVE :ciao: and i have just spent the last 15 mins smiling away as i read your posts ,,i wanna adopt you and mojave as my cool dope smoking/growing grandparents :giggle:

thanks UKbabe.....always wanted a granddaughter

I also enjoy reading everything mojave writes....she is truly an amazing woman

I always get our young, cute, adorable house cleaner stoned, had her playing in the Arcade, 10 min Pool....she was amazed at Sir Smokes Allot's scores....as I am

Give Junior a big hug and the little artist also...you are a great mommie

Hugs and kisses flying over the big puddle......peester

Latest posts

Back