Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Resentment or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you” - Norman Vincent Peale.

Truer words were never spoken....that is a saying too....

You are right on the money there OHC. Be a duck, let it run off your back Painter. I understand the copy right aspect tho.

Welllll,I'm bummed to not see any of Pdude's paintings here anymore. Especially since I had a computer crash a week ago, and had to buy a new computer and lost everything. Back up? Yeah, I did that about 3 years ago...ROFL!

I should post a picture of my visiting friend's facial artwork. Yesterday, instead of coming down my wheelchair lift the regular way---she decided to take a flying leap with her chair and bypass the ramp.

The chair ended up on top of her, and whoa boy, was there a lot of blood making some very interesting patterns on the road. Scared the beejeezus out of me, but fortunately after spending the night in the Trauma unit with her, she's doing great. No broken bones, but a lot of really purty black and blue spots that I think look like some wonderful examples of abstract art on her body.

And you know what she's ticked about today? Not that she can't move without hurting, but that she has to take dilauded for the pain because she can't inhale and smoke my choice of pain killer. Oh, that and that she didn't get a chance to vote for BPOM (she's a member here too).

This is my crazy gf from high school who once dragged me into a shoe store with me (I have no legs, but most everyone knows that) and asked the salesman where they kept the "Stumpies." Guy asks, "Stumpies?" and she says, "Yeah, you know---like regular shoes, only they are round and fit on the ends of stumps. We're looking for patent leather ones. So where do you keep 'em?"

This is the end of week one of her two-week visit. With any luck, she will survive to go home to Michigan!

And that's where I've been, P'Dude! And....if you feel generous, I hope you will email me some artwork for my new screensaver! I'm missing your paintings.

hey painterdude waving back at you :ciao: sorry your cat is still mia :(

mojave your friend sounds awesome maybe she will let ya take some abstract body art for you to share on here :D
and did you get hurt ?
:rofl: about the stumpie shoes too dam funny :rofl:

mojave.......you are back and alive, I am so relieved

What a story about your friend. It's really too bad she can't smoke in the hospital, maybe it's time for some KILLER brownies?

I have gone back and added some drawings, not too many though, but some good friends convinced me that it was a real, stupid, idiotic idea to remove everything.....I will try very hard to please you because you are the President of the fan club......

I do have to lighten up but have had some nasty 'reputations' ever since the cat disappeared.....

So I guess being banned just added some weird fuel to a paranoid firestorm.....I'm OK now and will carry on as usual

Haiti's pictures on the tube are just so overwhelming for me, I wrote a friend in Spain about it, she was over there in July of last year.....she was making jewelry with the kids.....I wanted to ask her if her friends were OK and am waiting for an answer

Hope you are OK and say hi to the Math Dude, waving and sending hugs and kisses at ya, Pdude

Oh, here's an old drawing of a mean doggie......

The-Mean-Dog.jpg

Glad to see you on the rebound Painter!

Glad to hear your friend is recovering Mojave...too bad she cant vape with you.

Wonderful to read you UK, all work and no play makes a .....hum,.....makes a buncha money?

:ciao: pdude... glad to see you back and posting some new art. We missed ya around these parts, haven't gotten back to your last pm u sent me but I've been real busy over the weekend. I'll catch up with you soon!

Hey p-dude still mia on the kitty,what a bummer, maybe time to go get a new one at the shelter. say high to Mrs. Painterdude too

Thanks DUCK, don't know about getting a new kittie as of yet, in fact we got a phone call (after we put up some posters) and the person thought they had found Smokey. Wifey went and checked it out. This guy rescues cats, horses, ducks, goats, and other critters. Wasn't our cat and the wife had one of her attacks and I had to go and pick her up. Scary finding a cat!

lama dude......thanks

tc.....thanks, you helped me out on this one

Old Hippie Chick......'truer words were never spoken'....hey, tcbudski already said that....thanks for caring......hick sent me a PM this morning and explained my infractions to me and I wrote him back a real nice PM

waving at UKbabe and the Desert Rat Sweetie Pie

mojave....found lots and lots of new (old and hidden) drawings

I need to smoke more dope you guys these VA meds just don't do the job

April-lst-doggie.jpg

Coffee-at-nine-thirty-.jpg

Vanity-Fair.jpg

She is divorcing my wife's son. Found this last night while on a search and save mission for the Art Club. It's so much fun to play in Photoshop.

MSNBC-News-Break.jpg

This is how I have been feeling lately, weird and weirder, dumb and dumber

This-is-how-I-feel-lately.jpg

2 dog.....god, I forgot to thank you for being so nice and caring, so thanks girl.....

got to go after this one, turkey sandwich with dressing is waiting

Chair-with-lighting.jpg

ozzy, everybody, which includes you of course, have been working overtime trying to get me straightened out......even got a nice PM from hick and he doesn't want me to get out of hand either.....the consequences would be self-destructive

mojave......hi sweetie pie, do you remember how many drawings and paintings you lost? I'll try to post more than usual, OK?

His-name-is-Lava.jpg

The-Colored-Man.jpg

The-Female-Study.jpg

I'm "feelin'" the dog as well PD:beatnik:
I'm happy to find you in a better place today.

That dog looks like he knows something, he aint telling.

Thanks Painter, great colors!

tc....thanks Smokin Mommie....thanks Old Hippie Chick....thanks

Animal-Planet-Tribune.jpg

Novembe-Dog-Stamp.jpg

2005-Woman.jpg

Rock-men.jpg

Abstract-woman.jpg

Latest posts

Back