Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p-dude something to cheer ya up

hXXp://gizmodo.com/photogallery/sadkitty

remember to change the XX to tt

Say High to Mrs. Painterdude

Well Smokey hasn't come back, so the wifey went to the animal shelter.......her name is Mushie......

She also brought back a big, nasty, mean, kill-the-dog, kill-all-the-other cats, male Siamese who even attacked the wifey......

This cat, who we called Groucho, lasted less than 24 hours.....we replaced him with a female Siamese who is suffering and recovering from a coon or dog attack....no pictures yet

Apparently Groucho's owner had just died after nine years of him being the only cat in the house....a total alpha male who seems to hate everybody....but he was a pretty cat and big and heavy and scary....he's the first cat that scared me to death....by by Groucho

The-New-kittie-Mushie.jpg

P-dude that cat looks so stoned he fell over:laugh:

Hope you and the wifey injoy the new addition to the family

:confused2: cat scared you to death, you now a zombie? :rofl:

:ciao: p-dude

Hope you find a cat that you like and not scared of.:aok:

Say hey to Mrs. Painterdude:ciao:

UKgirl420 said:

the snow was fricken real :p

and looks like ukjnr has a fellow artist joining her

excellent artwork ,gone2pot! :D

thanks Uk! Ukjr does wonderful art! I'd love to know how you made the snow show up so well in your pictures, so cool!

That's one freaky looking cat. You're awesome to give him a new home.

Sorry about Smokey pdude.

Glad you found another cat to love, or was that cats? Hope all is going well up there...

LMAO - Poor Groucho - had a run of bad luck.
I laughed out loud when I expanded that pic. He does look stoned (and mean).
Good luck with the Siamese.

You guys crack me up....this is Mushie sitting up...she is a she

Groucho was a dude, a very mean dude.....never got a pic of him...and he DID NOT LIKE GOING BACK INTO THE CAGE for his long ride back to the shelter

Groucho tried to rip out Raku's eyes the first time they met, Raku was very lucky to get out of the way of about seven very quick paw punches with the claws extended for ultimate damage.....and he growled like a mountain lion, very, very scary

Groucho would be as good as a guard dog, similar to a Doberman or a Wolf

Hate to say it, but he's better off in a cage

Mushie-sitting-up.jpg

Mushi is beautiful.....

tcbud says hello to Painter and Ms. Painter. How are the tests and such comming on Ms. Painter? She feeling better?

better the dog then the hunter P-dude

Day High to MrsPainterDude

painterdude said:
You guys crack me up....this is Mushie sitting up...she is a she

Groucho was a dude, a very mean dude.....never got a pic of him...and he DID NOT LIKE GOING BACK INTO THE CAGE for his long ride back to the shelter

Groucho tried to rip out Raku's eyes the first time they met, Raku was very lucky to get out of the way of about seven very quick paw punches with the claws extended for ultimate damage.....and he growled like a mountain lion, very, very scary

Groucho would be as good as a guard dog, similar to a Doberman or a Wolf

Hate to say it, but he's better off in a cage

Beautiful new cat pdude... your groucho story is still cracking me up. I've got to be quite though don't want people thinking I'm going crazy over here.

That first pic, was it of Mushie? Her better side is when she's sitting up, or maybe the though of groucho was still in my head when I looked at it.

I totally lost the point as well.... so the "stoned" cat on it's side is Mushy? The ner to be seen again guard dog wolf is Groucho..... ok. When's the pop quiz?

DUCK.....I gladly paid for it in Bangkok back in 1965 when the girls didn't have AIDS.....but they did have some nasty stuff that you had to be real careful when you were playing 'doctor' with them....great memories, sweet people

dogs and deer.....girls and horses....aids and nasty stuff...Great Memories????
Wierd art site here

Colorado Lady 1 said:
dogs and deer.....girls and horses....aids and nasty stuff...Great Memories????
Wierd art site here

Just goes to show - art is in the eye of the beholder. :cool:
Besides, it's Painterdudes Art Club :p so as far as I'm concerned, we're just along for the ride.....
But guys - please keep the "nasty stuff" talk to a minimum. It's sorta "nasty". ewwww

Colorado Lady 21 and OldHippieChick......apparently neither of you served in the Vietnam war....Bangkok was an R&R destination for all the Marines and Army grunts, plus the SEATO Navies and countless civilians who went there for a Religious experience in the Buddhism culture....excuse me for being so crass as to mention STD's, my mistake, I thought you druggies were 'hip' to that kind of crap......and I don't care if you say anything that comes to your minds when you post in the Art Club....it's fascinating to read your thoughts.....just don't tell me it's a WEIRD site, keep that kind of thought to yourself

I know what Bangkok is and has been since Vietnam. I don't live under a rock. I can recognize when someone else is defending me as well.
"You druggies"?????

SmokinMom said:
That's one freaky looking cat.

I agree.

PD, do you honestly think showing a dog doing what it is doing to a dead animal is suitable for a MJ forum?

:peace:

Latest posts

Back