Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you druggies

Not good Painter......you gonna get yourself a heap of ....hum.... words from me now. I did not care for the humpin dog, tho the rack on that animal was a pretty nice one. It is your thread, agreed....but dang....calling a bunch of folks at a MJ site "druggies", not the way to win friends and influence people at all. I personally dont need to hear about anyones sexual exploits with exploited women during ANY war. I guess I could have said that in a PM, but I didnt, maybe I am just in a bad MOOD too. You do not corner the market on moods dude.

tcbud said:
Not good Painter......you gonna get yourself a heap of ....hum.... words from me now. I did not care for the humpin dog, tho the rack on that animal was a pretty nice one. It is your thread, agreed....but dang....calling a bunch of folks at a MJ site "druggies", not the way to win friends and influence people at all. I personally dont need to hear about anyones sexual exploits with exploited women during ANY war. I guess I could have said that in a PM, but I didnt, maybe I am just in a bad MOOD too. You do not corner the market on moods dude.

You got that right sister. I was thinking I was being all "***** Moanal"

I think I'll make gato tacos for dinner.

I say it Weird a painterdude posting photographs instead of paintings Now that's :confused2:

PS I'm a POTHEAD not druggie get it right:p

Ozzy, I am a red neck, due to the fact that I have red hair, covers the neck, so Red Neck discribes me. And I take a few meds, that are drugs, so maybe druggie discribes me too, but HYPOcondriac just pisses me off. Most Any "Name Calling" is gonna get a rise out of me.

I am a stoner, a midnight toker, but not a druggie.

I hate pills, needles, and alcohol, but love weed.:D

Most Any "Name Calling" is gonna get a rise out of me.

Hi there RED:ciao:

I can understand that just having a joke while taking too big a toke

Actually Answer to RED duck. Seems in a universe far far away, in a time long long ago...that was my name.

Dont be blowing that hit Ozzy, you can laugh on the inside....it can be done.

in a time long long ago...that was my name.

I cannot remember that far back, but my name was probably edit duck

Don't anyone call me a redneck...I may have long red hair and live in the south...but the back of my neck is a pale pink. :p ;)

SmokinMom said:
Don't anyone call me a redneck...I may have long red hair and live in the south...but the back of my neck is a pale pink. :p ;)

:rofl: that is to funny...pinkneck:rofl:

SmokinMom said:
What's yers look like ducky? Covered in feathers I presume? :giggle:

I cannot see the back of my neck since I have no mirrors and my head cannot get turned enough to see:rofl:

I always thought ducks could turn their heads all around....

You imposter!!!

:rofl:

OldHippieChick said:
Just goes to show - art is in the eye of the beholder. :cool:
Besides, it's Painterdudes Art Club :p so as far as I'm concerned, we're just along for the ride.....
But guys - please keep the "nasty stuff" talk to a minimum. It's sorta "nasty". ewwww

PD may have started the thread..that making it his as in "original poster', but in no other capacity. ... that doesn't imply in ANY manner, that it can breech the rules of "our" forum by offending the members.
If you find any post offensive in nature, please... report it to the staff ASAP
If you find any posts in these Forums to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via email to the address offered as a contact for the Forums or use the 'report this post' button in the discussion forums. If we determine that removal of a post or posts is necessary, we will make all reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner........
Pictures of inappropriate content can be deleted by the site staff without warning. Please, just be polite and considerate of all the other members. Picture yourself in a giant auditorium full of thousands of people from across the world. Don't do anything here that would be offensive if you put it on a giant screen in front of all the people in that auditorium. Common sense should be applied when thinking of this rule.

I agree.

PD, do you honestly think showing a dog doing what it is doing to a dead animal is suitable for a MJ forum?
.. NO ..I don't...
it would actually be nice to see even an occasional post about marijuana from some of these members, rather than just use MP as their personal blog.

Yeah, I'm 67 years old, I know all about vietnam and what it and our government did to our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters.

And YOU DRUGGIES??? Where'd that come from??????
All I know is that I was enjoying this Art site and the colorful, creative art posted here, especially TCs Grandmas art and of all of our kids and grandkids. Then next page I see dogs and deer and the other mentioned "wierdness."

So, like they say "If you don't like what's on the screen, change the channel"

"CLICK"

My oppinion is that if Pdude is just another one of those folks that thinks Marijuana is the same as other illegal drugs, and that we are all "druggies" because we smoke...maybe a site dedicated all aspects of Marijuana is not the right site for him....maybe you need to try beastiality.com or something.

I think labeling pot smokers as druggies is about as offensive as you can get. It also shows me that you are not part of our solution, but part of our problem. If you were to call me a druggy on the streets, well you better have some pockets to carry your teeth in. I never come into this thread, but I had to see for myself......Offensive and Wrong!

Wow, didn't know that the word 'druggies' would freak everybody out....

Potheads, stoners, dopers, etc., apparently didn't appeal to me at the time I was posting, hence I used 'druggies' and it's only connotation was that it implied that you guys smoke allot of marijuana, more than I do to be exact.

I have never stuck a needle in my arm to get high and I sincerely hope that none of you have.

It appears to me that several members of the Art Club didn't approve of the 'Dog/Dead Dear' picture. Wifey didn't like it either. For some reason I found it fascinating, the dog exerting his dominance over such a huge animal. To quote 'tc', 'nice rack'. I won't do that again.

My paranoia is setting in and you guys make me feel unwanted.

Oh, and I want to clear something up, the Bangkok references were in reaction to something DUCK said in a previous post. I lived there for a year and apparently am having some PTSD issues. That would be 'Post Traumatic Sex Disorders'.

And, legalize_freedom, you made me think, 'Why do you know about beastiality.com?'

Hick, thanks for stopping by and doing your job.

Colorado Lady 1, do you remember this guy?

Tricky-Dickey.jpg

PD,:shocked: :holysheep: Extremly grossed out and I didn't even see the pictures. Druggies? What the?

Potheads, stoners, dopers, etc., apparently didn't appeal to me at the time I was posting, hence I used 'druggies' and it's only connotation was that it implied that you guys smoke allot of marijuana, more than I do to be exact

Why do you care how much people smoke? Nevermind, I don't need to know, this is not the link for me.

Latest posts

Back